Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI-RES pg 33 post #321

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Woke up this morning to see these pics, by the time I got to work it was totally overshadowed by the new Tony Stark.

Nice figure, probably the best in terms of armour from the IM3 license so far but I can justify the purchase.

What's lackluster about it? I think it looks cool, and is appropriate given this armor's appearance in the movie. Do you mean it just doesn't feel like there's enough of it?

What's lackluster about it? I think it looks cool, and is appropriate given this armor's appearance in the movie. Do you mean it just doesn't feel like there's enough of it?

Yes that was what I meant.

Cmon just 1 piece of "Battle Damaged Chest piece". Whathappened to the Mark VI Battle Damage days?

Talk about lazy :slap

I think he means the BD isn't detailed as it should be. There should be more charred, blackened and deep damage on that chest piece.

Those hi-res pics really bring out the silver! :clap
If only HT had given the same silver on the Mk V :dance

Wonder when it's going to go up for po? If SSC gets the xclusive helmet I'm going to give it to my iron monger lol.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I like the design but I think I might just end up waiting for the eventual Blue Steel repaint!

I could see that happening as well. Hopefully it gets a general release, but I guess it would save me some cash if it was a con only release haha.

Back