Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO glad this is October of next year! It means I can order it without too much fear.

How much do you guys think is going to be?

I'm hoping for $219.99, but I'm expecting $249.99. Pretty sure 250 is just the standard Iron Man price these days. I mean other than the bulky design, Heartbreaker is about as basic as it gets, and it's still running 250....

I'm hoping for $219.99, but I'm expecting $249.99. Pretty sure 250 is just the standard Iron Man price these days. I mean other than the bulky design, Heartbreaker is about as basic as it gets, and it's still running 250....

Yup, you're right. Silver centurion looks way too cool to pass :panic:

The pre-order says its 240. + 30 bucks shipping.
That's weak yen prices.

I bet the BBTS will be close to 300+ as they have to import them and mark them up.

Anyway, I just got my pre-order in! bring it on 2014

Last edited:
Im still waiting on PO from angolz, they are in HK so they are the closest to where I am in New Zealand and should get theirs faster.

Does anyone knows another reliable shop for Asia Pacific region?

You can try Amiami.... with the weaker Yen and SAL small package registered... you should be able to get it below USD250 (including shipping)

Better than angolz's

The pre-order says its 240. + 30 bucks shipping.
That's weak yen prices.

I bet the BBTS will be close to 300+ as they have to import them and mark them up.

Anyway, I just got my pre-order in! bring it on 2014

bbts gets their supply from sideshow directly. usually 1-2 weeks after SS starts shipping. i'm guessing $249.99.

I bet that's stretched though. :lol Imagine all the customers calling over, "Where the ****ing hell is my Iron Man?!"
they had to deal with this year.

I think I'm gonna cave and PO this when it comes out for US market, and cancel my PO for the WM Mk2. Too classic a look to ignore and the WM wasn't even in the movie, and I already have the Mk1 which actually LOOKS like the classic WM.

HOLD UP! NO EXCLUSIVE? Why are we getting jiffed?
:dunno The exclusive is there.

"Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Iron Man - Silver Centurion - Mark 33 Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Battle Damaged Mark 42 Helmet accessory"

Back