Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you gotta admit they did an incredible job with silver centurion, i just hope it stays at 250 or cheaper like heartbreaker and i reeeeaaally hope they give us a chance to preorder the exclusive edition at sideshow with that amazingly awesome extra helmet!

you gotta admit they did an incredible job with silver centurion, i just hope it stays at 250 or cheaper like heartbreaker and i reeeeaaally hope they give us a chance to preorder the exclusive edition at sideshow with that amazingly awesome extra helmet!

Straight conversion from HKD is about $200 in USD. I'm getting this and the Tony Stark one. So many figures next year :panic:

The only thing I don't like about the centurion is that the spring/hinge mechanism is fairly visible under the shoulder pads, previous marks covered this up with the more rounded shoulder hugging armor.

Straight conversion from HKD is about $200 in USD. I'm getting this and the Tony Stark one. So many figures next year :panic:
While I would love if that is the true price it almost seems too good to be true. I'm kind of wondering if there's a markup by Hot Toys/Sideshow.

Man if it is 200 then it ll be the steal of the year but from what I've seen they always mark up the price for us unlucky Americans so it ll probably be 250 which is still a decent deal especially if they hopefully give us that flamin helmet and the rear flaps

While I would love if that is the true price it almost seems too good to be true. I'm kind of wondering if there's a markup by Hot Toys/Sideshow.

It will probably be $250 like the Heartbreaker. Both are about the same price in Hong Kong dollars. :mad:

Last edited:
Like the bonus damaged helmet not sure if I'm feeling the cheesy flame coming out of the eye socket though. It might work better if it was lit with an led...here's to hoping. I was told by the guy at the hot toys booth that the damaged helmet would very likely make it to sideshow buyers as well.

h00i.jpg

I'm kinda glad the TF exclusives were so lackluster this year. I saved enough extra money to get at least 2 of the HT exs. I'll just apply that money to this and Mandarin Assault. :yess: So pumped for this!

This is the only Hot Toys Iron man I've wanted and I've never bought one before.

Can't wait for the pre-order.

I wish it looked more like the comic with the triangular shoulders and boxier helmet, but oh well.

Last edited:
This is the only Hot Toys Iron man I've wanted and I've never bought one before.

Can't wait for the pre-order.

I wish it looked more like the comic with the triangular shoulders and boxier helmet, but oh well.

:exactly::exactly:

Back