Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im partly to blame... We should never have shown him how to posts gifs...

:lol

I like Brainiac though, sure he posts a lot, but at least he's not insulting, starting retarded threads about shiny things and for the most part adds to discussion

haha! :hi5:
Thanks but we probably should dredge this up since its off topic

On topic though this guy is shipping in September for me, but I just checked and I have 6 figures coming in that month :horror

Mainly want to say I can't wait to get this figure. Growing up the only Iron Man comic I had was #200. Which is the one where Iron Man takes on Iron Monger in the Silver Centurion suit. So the Silver Centurion is Iron Man for me.

Although I like to steer clear of this kind of conversation. With that pic and sig you can post all you want Brainiac, as far as I am concerned.

Mainly want to say I can't wait to get this figure. Growing up the only Iron Man comic I had was #200. Which is the one where Iron Man takes on Iron Monger in the Silver Centurion suit. So the Silver Centurion is Iron Man for me.

Although I like to steer clear of this kind of conversation. With that pic and sig you can post all you want Brainiac, as far as I am concerned.

oh I was about to change back to my Guardians sig :slap

Now I have another reason to get Monger :slap It would be nice to pose Monger and Silver Centurion together, someone should do it!

Keep it until Guardians drop, the a Guardians sig is a must... you can then swap it back when that movie has had its deserved attention and Avengers is the next adventure to look forward to

Now I have another reason to get Monger :slap It would be nice to pose Monger and Silver Centurion together, someone should do it!

Exactly what I thought when I saw this was being released. I want Monger! Haven't been able to pull the trigger on Monger yet because of space issues. Plus I want to use Silver for Avenger Iron Man. I already have 3 of the 4 for my Avengers on the way, or close to on the way, for that set up and don't even have the set up yet. Don't even have the materials for the set up yet. Told myself I would do the set up first and then get the figures. Looks like for me GA Cap, LA Thor, and Silver will be in boxes for a bit around here. I'm not worried about a movie accurate Avengers squad. With the Hulk the previous mentioned will be my Avengers. I, personally, like a bit of a mix of comic taste and movie love in my displays. Now just to find a Hulk, which I will probably even do before I start the set up...:cuckoo:

haha! :hi5:
Thanks but we probably should dredge this up since its off topic

On topic though this guy is shipping in September for me, but I just checked and I have 6 figures coming in that month :horror
Ho Lee Schitt mang. That is the dream. Hahaha.
I hope you are not forced to live off instant noodles like me :lol
I started living off of instant noodles a month ago. Not entirely of course. I do get some healthy meals in once in a while. Ahahaha. Fun though.

I've had the same monthly schedule of meals for the past year or so.... it works great because you can budget yourself well and its always exciting to watch Ben&Jerry day come around

Hopefully HT incorporates elements of diecast articulation in their future armours, even the non-diecast ones.

I like Centurion because he looks well proportioned all around. Python had a good body (combinations of body parts) too, but since he's gone, I'm waiting for the next release. Bones is eh for me. Either a diecast Mark 2-7 will be my "pinnacle" iron man suit. And then I'll stop.

I tell myself that.

I'm glad he doesn't have diecast line levels of diecast. I had and sold the War Machine diecast and it just felt a bit too heavy. (Also I'm kind of bored with Hot Toys and it was a bland armor) I think they should cut back a bit and just add them to all the figures.

Back