Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW this guy looks real shiny at Con, very nice
SDCC-2014-Sideshow-Hot-Toys-Display-005.jpg

and the Silver stands out well
its very iconic but stands apart from the usual IM armors despite the red

Yeh he looks great, so glad I have this on order!

Totally agree. A lot of people seem like they are going to use the new die-cast MK3 as their IM centerpiece, but this guy will be mine.

Same here, I am considering having him displayed brandishing his blades with Python and Mark 3 flanking each side firing a missile each.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Seeing Blue Steel, I just wish he had the same color coordination, but in red. Maybe I could repaint? Hmmm

Seeing Blue Steel, I just wish he had the same color coordination, but in red. Maybe I could repaint? Hmmm

You know HT will probably PO a Blue Steel before the end of the year...of the pure repaints left, he is the only one without any new tooling...

You know HT will probably PO a Blue Steel before the end of the year...of the pure repaints left, he is the only one without any new tooling...

Yep, although these repaints are gonna drive some people crazy, especially those that are sick to death of IM releases

Isnt there also Tank which is Heartbreaker in different colours or are there some other differences?

If you like shine then you'll love this figure b/c in hand it does pop just like the photos! I do wish there were more silver on this suit, but regardless it looks great.

For those who hate the skinny abdomens of IM predecessors, your worries can be set aside b/c Silver Centurion sports the thickness. You'll be opening the jaws of the waist grabbing clamp all the way to fit this figure in your stand.

If you like shine then you'll love this figure b/c in hand it does pop just like the photos! I do wish there were more silver on this suit, but regardless it looks great.

For those who hate the skinny abdomens of IM predecessors, your worries can be set aside b/c Silver Centurion sports the thickness. You'll be opening the jaws of the waist grabbing clamp all the way to fit this figure in your stand.

:panic: sounds awesome

Back