Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we had just gotten to see the SC suit cutting up all kinds of **** in the movie with dem blades. One of the main things I love about this suit is those blades. Kinda reminds me of Wolverine another fav of mine. Imagine the damage wolverine could do with this suit shiiiiiit lol. This suit is superior.

K. It comes out in oct. though.haha
I bet it will come out sooner, like late summer.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Trying to decide whether to throw in a pre-order on this figure or not. I pre-ordered the diecast Mark XLII after seeing how impressive the War Machine Mark II came out. This is probably the only other armor from the film I'd want.

Trying to decide whether to throw in a pre-order on this figure or not. I pre-ordered the diecast Mark XLII after seeing how impressive the War Machine Mark II came out. This is probably the only other armor from the film I'd want.

Haha i'm only getting the XLII and the Silver Centurion dude. I'd say it's worth it since I was a huge fan of this armor from the comics and they made it look damn amazing in the film. And the figure seems great as well, it seems that they finally for the head proportions down with this one. It doesn't look too small at all compared to something like the Marks IV-VII

Haha i'm only getting the XLII and the Silver Centurion dude. I'd say it's worth it since I was a huge fan of this armor from the comics and they made it look damn amazing in the film. And the figure seems great as well, it seems that they finally for the head proportions down with this one. It doesn't look too small at all compared to something like the Marks IV-VII
Yeah I'm thinking I'll end up getting this figure because I've liked it since it was first revealed. I'll probably wait to put it on pre-order for a while since it won't be out for a while though. Hopefully the Sideshow Exclusive doesn't sell out anytime soon.

Why does this come with the Mark 42 battle damaged helmet as an exclusive? I don't get it.

Why does this come with the Mark 42 battle damaged helmet as an exclusive? I don't get it.
Yeah it is sort of odd Hot Toys made the battle damaged Mark XLII helmet come with the Silver Centurion rather than the regular Mark XLII. I still think it's kind of a cool exclusive though so when I order mine it'll be from Sideshow to get that extra.

The Silver Centurion is the only armor Hot toys is making (as of now) that Tony personally used in the final battle against Killian. This helmet is specifically linked to that battle when Killian supposedly died after Tony blew up the Mark 42. That's the only reasoning I see.

The Silver Centurion is the only armor Hot toys is making (as of now) that Tony personally used in the final battle against Killian. This helmet is specifically linked to that battle when Killian supposedly died after Tony blew up the Mark 42. That's the only reasoning I see.

Except the last suit tony used against killian was MKXXXX Shotgun so it makes NO sense at all. Would much rather have MKXXXX 1st actually as
it is more interesting in both color and design, especially his head.

Except the last suit tony used against killian was MKXXXX Shotgun so it makes NO sense at all. Would much rather have MKXXXX 1st actually as
it is more interesting in both color and design, especially his head.

I mentioned that this is the only suit hot toys has plans of making from that battle scene as of now. I would personally love to have a Shotgun HT but since we don't see plans of getting it and I can see why HT would think this exclusive would fit here.

Back