Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks fantastic in your photoshop, but if you never did a repaint before it would be a bad idea to test your skills on such an expensive figure, ether commission a painter or practice. With the paint that comes on the figure I don't think just slapping on silver paint will do, make sure its prepped and primed first:lecture

Oh yeah, totally agree. I think if I'm going to do it, I'm gonna pick up some extra arms and legs from ebay.

I'm contemplating whether or not I should do a repaint once I get mine to make it more accurate to the comic book version. So, I decided to do a quick photoshop job to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?

View attachment 128255

Looks fantastic! Tho I wonder how hard it would be to get the paint to have that shiny metal chrome look that has...

HTFB:

10563148_335708753273510_7277238564651028943_n.jpg

10583861_335708686606850_3404333279089276485_n.jpg

My jaw actually dropped, thats a really nice blue. So is it coming of is that another custom?

I saw on Facebook Hot toys page a promo for this figure so I think its coming. Wont get it though ill stop with Silver Centurion and wont buy any other Iron Man till MK III and Hulk Buster when they make it. Not even interested on a MK 43 from AOU a remake of MK 42 from what I have seen in the pictures.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I'm getting SC and would definitely be in for Blue Steel. I just love that armor. I just really wish there was more silver on it. Hopefully some custom paint jobs will show off how it should have been done.

If its the same with Python yep =D i received 2 weeks notice telling me he is arriving Aug 14th , August 14 came they charge my card they shipped the same day !

That means he is arriving at the Sideshow warehouse on the 14th, not at your house, and they will charge you the same day. :lol

They ship within 1-48 hours after that typically.

That means he is arriving at the Sideshow warehouse on the 14th, not at your house, and they will charge you the same day. :lol

They ship within 1-48 hours after that typically.

haha but thats what i meant when i said i got 2 weeks notice for Mark 33 at August 18th was expecting they will charge me on the 18th and shipped it that same day or maybe i was expecting too much because of the Python incident?

Oh by the way just sharing, i freaking miss Fedex delivery earlier so i need to wait again tomorrow FML i should have been playing with my Python now =(I should have gotten it earlier if it didnt arrived in Ottawa on a weekend =(

Blue Steel does look beautiful, but SC is the clear winner for me, just comes down to personal preference. For me the its not feasible to collect all the armors, just a few of my favorites is all my collection can take with the amount of stuff coming out. Having got the SC, next is the mark 42 then diecast mark 3, that's the plan, however Heartbreaker has a good chance to.........................damnit:gah:

I've been suckered into ironman:mad:

Blue Steel does look beautiful, but SC is the clear winner for me, just comes down to personal preference. For me the its not feasible to collect all the armors, just a few of my favorites is all my collection can take with the amount of stuff coming out. Having got the SC, next is the mark 42 then diecast mark 3, that's the plan, however Heartbreaker has a good chance to.........................damnit:gah:

I've been suckered into ironman:mad:

Boy I know the feeling - gave up 3 recent figures (not IM) to keep 4 figures (all IM).

This is why iam thankful that iam late to 1/6th collecting that i can order every IronMan figure because iam streamlining my collection and i rarely buy any fugure outside the IM line =D

Boy I know the feeling - gave up 3 recent figures (not IM) to keep 4 figures (all IM).

Well for me there's no dropping some of the figures I have on PO for ironman, top of the list for me is Robocop, than T1 battle damaged, than ASM2, after that things get grey:wink1:

Back