Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sign up for UPS my choice (it's free). you can either ask them to hold it at a facility (also free), hold a ups store (extra) or deliver to a different address (also extra). if you have a safe doorway, you can pre-sign for the package and have them leave it, or if you kno your neighbors, have the driver deliver it to them.

+1 This is what I did!

Also keep in mind that Sideshow has a new shipping policy on some packages (over a certain monetary value) that RESTRICTS UPS to ONLY delivering it to the SPECIFIC address listed and getting someone to sign for it. Even if you go to the UPS facility and try to pick it up, they won't let you unless the sender (Sideshow) "releases" the package restrictions.

Hence, if you sign up for UPS MyChoice, type in the tracking number and DO NOT get the options to hold your package, leave it with a neighbor, etc. it means your package has a "restriction" on it. You then need to call Sideshow customer service and ask them to authorize the package release.

I ran into this recently, thankfully the UPS ladies at the customer service center were very helpful and I didn't have to call Sideshow (it was my first time running into this). They ended up just verifying my ID and gave me my packages. I then called Sideshow and spoke to them about it and they said it's a new process they've implemented because some people are still having problems getting their packages.

+1 This is what I did!

Also keep in mind that Sideshow has a new shipping policy on some packages (over a certain monetary value) that RESTRICTS UPS to ONLY delivering it to the SPECIFIC address listed and getting someone to sign for it. Even if you go to the UPS facility and try to pick it up, they won't let you unless the sender (Sideshow) "releases" the package restrictions.

Hence, if you sign up for UPS MyChoice, type in the tracking number and DO NOT get the options to hold your package, leave it with a neighbor, etc. it means your package has a "restriction" on it. You then need to call Sideshow customer service and ask them to authorize the package release.

I ran into this recently, thankfully the UPS ladies at the customer service center were very helpful and I didn't have to call Sideshow (it was my first time running into this). They ended up just verifying my ID and gave me my packages. I then called Sideshow and spoke to them about it and they said it's a new process they've implemented because some people are still having problems getting their packages.

It's about time UPS came up with something like this. They don't deliver on Saturdays and they expect everyone in the country to magically be at home during work hours on a weekday to sign for packages. That has always annoyed the crap out of me.

Hey guys! Just got mine...

Is it me or do the shoulder pads just not slouch enough? I feel they're too pointy.

For myself, I wanted one warmachine and one Ironman. I love the diecast warmachine, amazing figure and love the weight of diecast. I was actually debating getting the Silver Centurion but decided to get Mark 3 diecast. (I am heavily debating getting the Starboost hahaha)

For myself, I wanted one warmachine and one Ironman. I love the diecast warmachine, amazing figure and love the weight of diecast. I was actually debating getting the Silver Centurion but decided to get Mark 3 diecast. (I am heavily debating getting the Starboost hahaha)

don't do too many reps though..... you could strain something

Quick question guys...

I've noticed I've only got the Sideshow PROCESSING Notification for my Silver Centurion EXCLUSIVE and NOT the Regular (I ordered one Exc and one Reg.)

Anyone get the notice for their regular yet? Looks like Sideshow is getting the Exclusives in first?

Nothing has turned up for my Regular yet. Thanks!

Quick question guys...

I've noticed I've only got the Sideshow PROCESSING Notification for my Silver Centurion EXCLUSIVE and NOT the Regular (I ordered one Exc and one Reg.)

Anyone get the notice for their regular yet? Looks like Sideshow is getting the Exclusives in first?

Nothing has turned up for my Regular yet. Thanks!

EX versions always ship first! Not sure how much of a delay there is with shipping between the two versions but yeah thats normal.

@Skull great review!

Last edited:
Excellent review Skull! Very pumped for this figure to be in my hands.:clap

Should be soon, I think he ships out this coming week:wink1:

Here's a pic to hold you over

IMG_20140817_175419.jpg

Nice review Skull. I went ahead and watched some of your other videos aswell love your Akuma!

Awesome man, really love hearing people like my reviews:hi5: Akuma is the badass surprise figure of the year so far, nice first outing from kids logic:clap

Great review, nice, detailed close-ups!

Thanks buddy, as nice as this looks in video, it looks even better in hand:)

Last edited:
Back