Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got quite the pre order list my friend! A lot of awesomeness coming your way :hi5:

TYVM , August is like Stark Month for me =D Mark 42 , 33 and 20 as ive said thankfull that i only like Iron Man figure (for now) if not the missus would start to notice sudden influx in my spending =))

I'm contemplating whether or not I should do a repaint once I get mine to make it more accurate to the comic book version. So, I decided to do a quick photoshop job to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?

View attachment 128255

I was never a fan of Silver Centurion from the movie or as a figure (I never really read the comic books with SC in them and there just wasn't enough in the design to set it apart from others) but this looks awesome. I'm now seriously tempted to get this guy and have him repainted like this.

My underpant elastic just got stretched uncomfortably tight, that's how much I'm loving that!
tumblr_lqh4ic9Iwz1qbb60fo1_r1_400.gif
I was never a fan of Silver Centurion from the movie or as a figure (I never really read the comic books with SC in them and there just wasn't enough in the design to set it apart from others) but this looks awesome. I'm now seriously tempted to get this guy and have him repainted like this.
:hi5: SC is my all time favorite suit from the comic books, so this was a no-brainer for me. Glad I could help fill Hot Toys' pockets even more :lol

Is the pack out worth the extra, what is it, $10? Obviously, it's a must if you don't want stickers and marks all over your shipper, but is there much more protection for the figure?

I'd say it is worth it if those things are important to you, I had a pack out on the BD MKVII and it was in the extra box, along with packing paper inside to limit it moving around in the box.

Is the pack out worth the extra, what is it, $10? Obviously, it's a must if you don't want stickers and marks all over your shipper, but is there much more protection for the figure?

I think it is. I've had several packages beaten up by UPS. They really do provide extra protection and I'm on the east coast so there's plenty of time for the package to get pummeled. When I got my light armor Thor a few weeks ago the pack out box had a huge dent in it so I was really glad I had gotten that one packed out.

OK, cool, thanks guys. I think I'll go with the pack out option then.

Good idea. I read that ups and fedex have started shipping thru usps because it's so cheap. I don't know if you live in the US, but if you do, you can pretty much expect this guy to be delivering your packages from now on

ace_ventura_detective_HDS.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 368
Back