Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could just be a Photoshop as well..... But man this is the easiest cash grab for HT yet, just a little blue paint and boom! Can see this coming in the nect month or two after silver centurion gets all distributed.

View attachment 128156

custom repaint. It's not mine btw.

Very nicely done, and they don't have to wait for HT.
what a waste, HT's already showed they did one up, why not wait and see if that comes about first...

more money than brains

Not necessarily. It depends on the cost really, and we don't even know if that's a commission.

If it was and the buyer paid under $300 I'd call that a win, as the figure looks great and they won't be waiting around for HT to tackle that armor.

Hmmm Hot Toys havent charge my credit card yet isn't he suppose to be arriving today (and hopefully shipping too)

After looking at in hand images, he is super awesome. I said I would just get Heartbreaker but seeing these pics made me preorder Silver Centurion too...Good Lord, the Iron Man frenzy has yet hooked another soul!!!:thud:

I'm contemplating whether or not I should do a repaint once I get mine to make it more accurate to the comic book version. So, I decided to do a quick photoshop job to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?

silver-centurion-custom.jpg

Thanks, only problem is I've never done a repaint before...:dunno

Well it looks fantastic in your photoshop, but if you never did a repaint before it would be a bad idea to test your skills on such an expensive figure, ether commission a painter or practice. With the paint that comes on the figure I don't think just slapping on silver paint will do, make sure its prepped and primed first:lecture

Back