Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Waiting for this figure is probably gonna kill me today...especially after working 3rd shift

I have one kid home sick today. This is probably the ONLY time I haven't complained about being an at home dad, lol. The plastic gods are smiling down on me.

I set a twitter alert for SSC on my phone so anytime they post something it pops up a few moments later. I don't really have time to sit and wait like that.

I did the same....however, I have Twitter, the sideshow website and this forum open on my computer as well. Don't want to miss it.

I did the same....however, I have Twitter, the sideshow website and this forum open on my computer as well. Don't want to miss it.

I have the same on my computer, I got lucky, today is my day off of work this week.

They probably have 10 thousand of them and it will be available for months...

I set a twitter alert for SSC on my phone so anytime they post something it pops up a few moments later. I don't really have time to sit and wait like that.

Yeah. I make my iPhone do the work.
It's all about notifications. No figure in the world messes with my time like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonders how many people just had a mini heart attack with SS tweeting just a minute ago? :p

Do you happen to know if this is a limited release? Do they have thousands of them?

Sorry i don't know exact numbers or even really generalized ones. All i have been told is that it is limited and isn't expected to last as long as the BD MK VII. That could be a dual purpose answer really. It could mean they don't have as many as they got with the BD MK VII or that they think this is a higher demanded figure and will sell quicker. I wish i could give you guys more info.

They probably have 5 thousand of them but there's 10 thousand who want one, or two, or ten.

Do you happen to know if this is a limited release? Do they have thousands of them?

No one knows
Susan already confirmed that they have limited quantity. I can see it selling out as fast as the Mark VII BD.

On December 2, the highly anticipated Iron Man Midas by Hot Toys will be up for Pre-Order!

We have a limited quantity available, so be sure to follow up on Twitter @collectsideshow for up to the minute coverage of this exciting event!

I feel psychologically tortured by SS twitter taunts.. just ****ing put it up already, bad enough they are already fisting us on price

I feel psychologically tortured by SS twitter taunts.. just ****ing put it up already, bad enough they are already fisting us on price

:lol Agreed. I don't even know if I want this figure. I just wanted to stick to the main armours and none of the virtually unseen "house party protocol" suits. But the anticipation is sucking me in.

Back