Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Dude I know nothing about twitter... I signed up primarily for this, so i'll take your word for it

Im all up in it. :) Yeah she already Tweeted out about 30 minutes ago saying "
Omg, omg! Today is #IronManMidas! Who's excited? ME! ME! *Susan P.S. HI! Did you all have wonderful Thanksgivings?

Basically there are a bunch of replies including MIne :) and the longer she waits to say something the more people reply. The more you use the hashtag #IronManMidas makes that a Popular trend which pushes SSC to the top in world. Basically think of Twitter as the heartbeat of the INET.

I dont even want one but the hype is getting to me. ****ing ridiculous...

:exactly:

George-Costanza-Eating-Popcorn.gif

Im all up in it. :) Yeah she already Tweeted out about 30 minutes ago saying "
Omg, omg! Today is #IronManMidas! Who's excited? ME! ME! *Susan P.S. HI! Did you all have wonderful Thanksgivings?

Basically there are a bunch of replies including MIne :) and the longer she waits to say something the more people reply. The more you use the hashtag #IronManMidas makes that a Popular trend which pushes SSC to the top in world. Basically think of Twitter as the heartbeat of the INET.

Ah gotcha... any Idea how long before it goes up?

Haven't got anything Iron Man but it's one of my favourite films :slap so hopefully will add this to my small Hot Toys collection :pray:

Ah gotcha... any Idea how long before it goes up?

I have no idea. I just think that it will be later on in the day. All we can do is stay glued to our computers. At some point today we will all have the pleasure of spending 318.00. BUT if you want to have the pleasure of spending that amount of money, you must be really fast. :panic:

More like 0 seconds. :lol

The Mark 21 (XXI), also known as "Midas", is a High-Altitude Suit, and was one of the many newly-built suits created by Tony Stark sometime after the events of The Avengers.

It was featured in the movie Iron Man 3, and made its debut in the movie when Tony ordered J.A.R.V.I.S. to initiate the "House Party Protocol", in which it was was activated along with all the other suits to aid Tony in his battle with Aldrich Killian.

I don't remember exactly when he flashed on the screen. I guess I'll have to watch it again this weekend. There must be a pic somewhere of that screen shot. Google here I come....

The Mark 21 (XXI), also known as "Midas", is a High-Altitude Suit, and was one of the many newly-built suits created by Tony Stark sometime after the events of The Avengers.

It was featured in the movie Iron Man 3, and made its debut in the movie when Tony ordered J.A.R.V.I.S. to initiate the "House Party Protocol", in which it was was activated along with all the other suits to aid Tony in his battle with Aldrich Killian.

I don't remember exactly when he flashed on the screen. I guess I'll have to watch it again this weekend. There must be a pic somewhere of that screen shot. Google here I come....

a couple pages back

edot: pg 229

Yeah but this isnt about screen time. Its just about it being a nice looking repaint and an exclusive. Personally id rather the bd mark 7

I think someone broke down that scene and found a few screen grabs of midas. I think they were posted in the HOW MANY ARMORS WILL HOT TOYS MAKE thread.

I have no idea. I just think that it will be later on in the day. All we can do is stay glued to our computers. At some point today we will all have the pleasure of spending 318.00. BUT if you want to have the pleasure of spending that amount of money, you must be really fast. :panic:

Was the price on this confirmed then?

C'mon, guys! Who'd like to trade their BD Mark VII for a Midas? Hit me up! :lol

Back