Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Could possibly put it up 12PM EST for those who have work and lunch break. The pacific side would also be a great time at 9AM with no conflicts. I just hope they don't make it another 3PM EST thing where people get off work/traffic hours and etc...

Ive been saving my rewards points hoping that sideshow would get it, now I just hope i can get one before they sell out.

Susan already confirmed that they have limited quantity. I can see it selling out as fast as the Mark VII BD.

That might be a business tactic to sell more though. They can't just say they have plenty and justify the price.

Idk, and really, no none knows like most of you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry i don't know exact numbers or even really generalized ones. All i have been told is that it is limited and isn't expected to last as long as the BD MK VII. That could be a dual purpose answer really. It could mean they don't have as many as they got with the BD MK VII or that they think this is a higher demanded figure and will sell quicker. I wish i could give you guys more info.

That's ok, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope that someone will post here when it goes live just in case people miss the tweet. But I think there might be some greedy people who wont share the info.

Dispite the belief that the price being too high or the hype is BS or the armor didn't get the screen time, I would bet that this figure will sell out quickly. As in less than a few hours. If you really want it, for whatever reason, stay glued to your computers, phones and tablets.

Could possibly put it up 12PM EST for those who have work and lunch break. The pacific side would also be a great time at 9AM with no conflicts. I just hope they don't make it another 3PM EST thing where people get off work/traffic hours and etc...

I kind of feel a lot of us will be staying longer at work today, just to make sure they get a PO in. SSC has got me locked down. What the hell are we doing :slap

:impatient:

its 0940 where I am... I better not have to wait much longer

Haha ..... :cuckoo:

Susan sends out a Tweet then doesn't say anything for hours. People will tweet back which causes SSC to Trend. Its all about marketing. Most likely we wont see the PO until later on in the day.....

Fun times... Good thing is this Armor was in this movie for like 3 seconds so 100.00 per second not too shabby Hot Toys....:clap

Haha ..... :cuckoo:

Susan sends out a Tweet then doesn't say anything for hours. People will tweet back which causes SSC to Trend. Its all about marketing. Most likely we wont see the PO until later on in the day.....

Fun times... Good thing is this Armor was in this movie for like 3 seconds so 100.00 per second not too shabby Hot Toys....:clap

Dude I know nothing about twitter... I signed up primarily for this, so i'll take your word for it

Back