Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

That preorder link for HK keeps giving me "Invalid HKID"...

Been trying to do it with my parents HKID and it keeps giving me that, anyone else experiencing this?

I just want an opportunity to buy it for retail. If anyone wants to help me message me :)

i just got mine yesterday, and took some pics!, for people that are uncertain or have doubts about MK21, actually it goes directly for people who were bashing at it. You guys don't know what you are missing.
I also got it for retail. i live next to Guangzhou.
you can check the pics on my custom shelves post.

i just got mine yesterday, and took some pics!, for people that are uncertain or have doubts about MK21, actually it goes directly for people who were bashing at it. You guys don't know what you are missing.

CONGRATS Bro.I got mine there too last Oct 1.:)

That probably means Sideshow will put it up on their site for $279 to $299..... according to the mark up ratio that has been going on for all HT products VS HK pricing. :(

Would you still buy it if MIDAS hits the $299 price ceiling?

I didn't think I would it the $300 realm if it didn't come with a Tony head sculpt. For those who have it, does it?

I didn't think I would it the $300 realm if it didn't come with a Tony head sculpt. For those who have it, does it?

why would it come with a Tony head sculpt, Tony didn't even wear it.
and besides, if you buy MK21, it's because you already have other MK's
just put one of the left over head sculpts and voila.
a lot lot of people are paying over 500-600USD here in China, and it's sold out.

why would it come with a Tony head sculpt, Tony didn't even wear it.
and besides, if you buy MK21, it's because you already have other MK's
just put one of the left over head sculpts and voila.
a lot lot of people are paying over 500-600USD here in China, and it's sold out.

I think what was meant was a masked headsculpt.
Even though Tony doesn't wear it in the movie, maybe at some point he wore it before it went into the wine cellar.

Congrats on your purchase. I'll have to check your pics out. I'm still on the fence on whether I'm getting one for myself.

I live in Australia so it's hard to get.

Then, unless you are willing to pay a lot of $, I really don't see it happening bro. Try to get a friend or, if you have one, a relative that lives in the US to buy one from you. Have them open a SSC account and wire them the money so that when it goes on PO (if ever) you'll get one for sure. I'm certain you'll have to pay to have if shipped to you, but it will be FAR less than eBay prices at the end. I really fail to see a Good Samaritan selling this for retail once it comes out TBH.

Play the system, find a way.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Imagine if this guy was painted with real gold:lol then he would be really special. Seriously though I love the look of him, amazing what a good paint job can do to spice up a figure that's already out.

I rather put this one on a acrylic case, than any other version
20131005_110759_zps327d6e52.jpg

20131005_110857_zpsb8a7f6a0.jpg

Nice display case! But your IM looks like he's touching the glass to see whether he can break out of it! :horror

Back