Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Aren't fees now deducted from the shipping charges as well as the auction ending price?

I really don't understand why people still do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

so they can attract people to look at their listing. guys like this are the reason ebay now charges final value on shipping too.

It sucks that America seems to be last on the list of being able to preorder this guy. He's been all over Asia hasn't he? Can't we just have preorders even if we don't actually get him for a while.

i dont know why you guys care. would it make you feel better if those numbers were reversed? youre still paying the same amount, and honestly, it looks cheaper than the real a hole charging $1000.

He even got the combined shipping for each additional item charge covered in case someone tried to buy 2, lol.

I don't know why I laughed so hard at that listing...it is funny to see one listed to buy for $15

My contact in HK says the going rate on the street for a Midas is $450.
He messaged me this morning asking if i wanted him to get one for me.

So is he dropping in price??
What use to be $800 is now averaged at $550 (really $500 after eBay fees)...

it will be around 450 - 500 till december, but next year, it will be very hard to find, and after a couple of years, forget about getting it for that price. remember my words.

I have Mark 1-7.. don't know if I should even try for this.. think I should stop where I am and get figures other than Iron Man..

I have Mark 1-7.. don't know if I should even try for this.. think I should stop where I am and get figures other than Iron Man..

Hey if your happy with what you got more power to you, wish I had been around to get mks 3,4 and 6. So you could be a nice guy and let me preorder this since you don't really need it. That would be great.:1-1:

Anyone got excited then kinda dissapointed when they got the Igor email? I was like "Iron Man backup? Oh might be midas!"... Hey its igor, still pretty cool tho lol

Back