Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

I don't mind the wait, my wallet could use the break lol.

I want this to come out as LATE as possible. First for my wallet to recover, and also let everyone else in the world get theirs so the demand on the Sideshow stock is not as crazy. If we were the last in the world to order, I hope we all have a better chance than fighting the scalpers.

I'm not much for the Iron Man 3 secondary armors, but this one might go quite nicely with the Secret Project Mark IV.

My hype for Midas has totally dissipated. Glad this didn't come out last month. More money for other armors. Bring on Shotgun!!

I want this to come out as LATE as possible. First for my wallet to recover, and also let everyone else in the world get theirs so the demand on the Sideshow stock is not as crazy. If we were the last in the world to order, I hope we all have a better chance than fighting the scalpers.

100% with you on this bro :)

So Sideshow said They don't even know if they will get any. Is this a BS line they are giving anyone who asks?
They say that for everything and next thing you up it goes up for PO. Don't bother asking them questions concerning when a figure will go up for PO or if they'll get it. They'll give you the same answer.

Best bet is to keep an eye out on this board. With the way it's working out oversea it seems to me like we won't see a PO until early November.

They say that for everything and next thing you up it goes up for PO. Don't bother asking them questions concerning when a figure will go up for PO or if they'll get it. They'll give you the same answer.

Best bet is to keep an eye out on this board. With the way it's working out oversea it seems to me like we won't see a PO until early November.

Ok, Thanks for the tip Hologram.

Thanks Man. Here are the pics.:)

Since the Ani-Com in Guangzhou was cancelled but HT had set up a booth at the Wanda Plaza Shopping Mall instead from Oct1-5.
Long queue outside to get a ticket before you could buy. Now,the ticket you will get will be for the next day.The ticket we had to buy the figure today was from yesterday where a friend got for us and there was a short line and quick too.They said they are selling 200 pcs/day.
10038042086_453f231cd6_z.jpg

MY HAUL

10037978864_87148e3823_z.jpg
10038034846_f06d90eba2_z.jpg
10038106343_bb150e2b96_z.jpg
10038038056_c7332306b2_z.jpg
10038009815_9c254469e7_z.jpg
10038041976_3af8af7093_z.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics.
We just got lucky to haul this bad boy today.Most of the peeps lined up are probably scalpers.With all the commotion going on there I forgot to take photos of the booth inside the mall and the people hauling 4 figures.I'm so glad to be able to grab one and not wait for the HK release...that would definitely be a riot.

:rock

Thanks for the pix.. always nice when peeps take the time for everyone else on the board.. Gratz on the haul!
:hi5:

877eabb9.jpg

In case you wanted to see the comparison.
and more
871f3069.jpg
0c8de990.jpg

2e43883a.jpg

e23c6ec3.jpg

4711f753.jpg

086e126e.jpg

0a193c59.jpg

8f9571bb.jpg

Very cool dude. Think we can get some pics of the figure posed? Possibly next to the mark 7 if you have him. Thanks for the pics so far!

You're welcome bro. Here's the only pics I took side by side with the Mark VII but still debating on taking it out of the package.This is by far on both that I've done to see it.

10046757825_858a8c98ca_z.jpg
10046757765_0e43bea24e_z.jpg

There are post for the latter comparing both and here are the links;:)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6001560&postcount=743

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6016686&postcount=754

Waiting longer won't make me lose interest in this. I only lose interest forms waiting when something is supposed to come out a certain month and gets delayed a month or two. I have to have some realistic expectation as to when I'm getting it for me to then be disappointed and then in turn lose interest.

Hurry up SSC and release the PO of this! I'm ready to buy before I spend my cash lol

Back