Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Won't be up for a while. There's still a fair in HK that will be selling this first and then once all the fairs are over it'll hit Sideshow.

didn't the MVII BD go on sale before the promo events were over?

didn't the MVII BD go on sale before the promo events were over?

The Collectible Figure will be firstly available for purchase at Hot Toys’ Annual Exhibition in Taiwan from August 10 – 18. Limited to 800 sets (certain amount are available for pick up upon purchase and the rest are open for pre-order at the event).

Midas will then be available at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) on August 31 and September 1(Limited quantity at 800 sets, available for pick up upon purchase)
Toy Sapiens in Tokyo between September 14 – 23
Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou (ACG GZ) in China from October 1 – 5

For other countries, please stay tuned on our Facebook page for ordering information!

Regarding the BD Mark VII I believe it went up for sale on Sideshow AFTER it went up for sale in HK and Singapore but someone can verify that if they want.

You can see that they're saying it'll first be available from this place then that and lastly will be other countries. It'll probably hit Sideshow once they're done promoting it oversea.

The Collectible Figure will be firstly available for purchase at Hot Toys’ Annual Exhibition in Taiwan from August 10 – 18. Limited to 800 sets (certain amount are available for pick up upon purchase and the rest are open for pre-order at the event).

Midas will then be available at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) on August 31 and September 1(Limited quantity at 800 sets, available for pick up upon purchase)
Toy Sapiens in Tokyo between September 14 – 23
Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou (ACG GZ) in China from October 1 – 5

Regarding the BD Mark VII I believe it went up for sale on Sideshow AFTER it went up for sale in HK and Singapore but someone can verify that if they want.

Betting this will be the same where they'll throw this over onto Sideshow after all the events oversea are done and over with.

i know the release schedule has been announced in the asian markets, but i'm going to give odds that we will see it on sale here waaaay before October 5.

i know the release schedule has been announced in the asian markets, but i'm going to give odds that we will see it on sale here waaaay before October 5.
I'm kinda doubting it because of the way they're wording that paragraph. They state that it'll

firstly available for purchase at Hot Toys’ Annual Exhibition in Taiwan

Midas will then be available at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) on August 31 and September 1, Toy Sapiens in Tokyo between September 14 – 23, and Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou in China from October 1 – 5.

If we're lucky they might give it to us to PO during Toy Sapiens event in tokyo but we probably won't see it before August ends.

I'm kinda doubting it because of the way they're wording that paragraph. They state that it'll

Midas will then be available at the Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) on August 31 and September 1, Toy Sapiens in Tokyo between September 14 – 23, and Ani-Com & Games Guangzhou in China from October 1 – 5.

If we're lucky they might give it to us to PO during Toy Sapiens event in tokyo but we probably won't see it before August ends.

That doesn't affect when the PO could be at SS IMO.

I think it just means it will first be physically available at those conventions. Then Sideshow will get their shipment sometime after those conventions end, it doesn't mean Sideshow cannot put the PO up in August.

:lol that's about a week from now and still waaay before October 5.

That doesn't affect when the PO could be at SS IMO.

I think it just means it will first be physically available at those conventions. Then Sideshow will get their shipment sometime after those conventions end, it doesn't mean Sideshow cannot put the PO up in August.

:lol that's about a week from now and still waaay before October 5.
I'm not stating for certain that we won't get it before Oct 5th. :rolleyes2

It just seems that this is following the route of the BD Mark VII which went up for PO after it went up for PO oversea. Heck even I want this to go up for PO already along with other figures they have yet to announce.

looks fantastic

hopefully sideshow will sell this too

I'm not stating for certain that we won't get it before Oct 5th. :rolleyes2

It just seems that this is following the route of the BD Mark VII which went up for PO after it went up for PO oversea. Heck even I want this to go up for PO already along with other figures they have yet to announce.

Let's see what happens today. It's almost 1pm EST, and SS typically throws something up for order on Fridays at 1.

Guys don't know if anyone posted this already, but I asked to one seller from Taiwan on ebay, when will the Midas be ready for shipping, and he told me it will be ready on December 31..

He also attached a picture of the pre-order receipt from hot toys..

So probably SSC will get this mother**** for pre order on October and the release date on January or so.. :dunno

xoxy.jpg

I think this will get the Mark VII battle damage treatment with an email for early notification to pre order

Guys don't know if anyone posted this already, but I asked to one seller from Taiwan on ebay, when will the Midas be ready for shipping, and he told me it will be ready on December 31..

He also attached a picture of the pre-order receipt from hot toys..

So probably SSC will get this mother**** for pre order on October and the release date on January or so.. :dunno

xoxy.jpg
Happy New Year indeed :rock

The release / ordering of this figure is kinda odd. With "certain amount are available for pick up upon purchase and the rest are open for pre-order at the event" listed in the add for the cons, I don't recall HT doing anything quite like this in the last 4 years. Its as if they produced that certain number to actually hand out at these cons, and the rest will be made and sent a few months later. Very odd.

I think all the 800 sets available at STGCC can be picked up during the fair after payment.

sorry if this has been asked before...any body knows if there will be differences between the stgcc release & the worldwide po? im guessing maybe just a box sticker for stgcc sets ... no?

So what is the function of the "Midas" armor? After watching the 3d blu ray I noticed the Midas has more of a "gloss" gold look to it, like it gleams in the dark, this color scheme not that much.

Back