Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

So what is the function of the "Midas" armor? After watching the 3d blu ray I noticed the Midas has more of a "gloss" gold look to it, like it gleams in the dark, this color scheme not that much.

Lol what is the "function" of any of the extra armors? its just another armor that you can buy that was part of the house party protocol.

So what is the function of the "Midas" armor? After watching the 3d blu ray I noticed the Midas has more of a "gloss" gold look to it, like it gleams in the dark, this color scheme not that much.

In IM1, the MKII armour freezes at altitude due to having been made from aircraft grade aluminium.
The MKII is made from a gold titanium alloy used in a Stark Satellite(With red thrown in for style).
The midas is a high altitude armour design variant of the MKVII for near-space altitudes without freezing problems.

Lol what is the "function" of any of the extra armors? its just another armor that you can buy that was part of the house party protocol.

I meant like in the movie, like Igor is heavy lifting, Gemini is deep space armor, etc, I am just curious what "Midas" armor feature is, does it turn everything it touches to gold? lol

I meant like in the movie, like Igor is heavy lifting, Gemini is deep space armor, etc, I am just curious what "Midas" armor feature is, does it turn everything it touches to gold? lol

Midas isn't one of the marks from Iron Man 3. It doesn't feature on screen at any point.

I want a golden Iron Man and I'll take pictures of it with my golden iPhone and then take a golden shower

i don't think midas makes a screen appearance in IM3. this figure is a MVII without the fire engine red or the extra accessories. a 'summer' exclusive that you can't order until the fall. meanwhile sideshow is neither confirming nor denying whether they will sell this figure even though all speculative indicators point to a repeat order process of the previously released limited edition figures such as the promo IMVI and BD IMVII. stay tuned because...

Every+time+I+see+the+word+quot+Gold+quot+I+have+to+_0258eeb399bc670f33bb56ce76061fc1.jpg

Nice catch. :hi5:

And Blue Steel too. I expect Blue Steel to be the next release!

abiKxRZe.jpg

Thank you!! I want to catch more pics but Midas gets a little blurry after all that motion, I think you catch him flying more time after that, but that's another time, after watching the Blu ray I noticed Midas instantly.

i stand corrected. good catch!!!

Thank you!! I want to catch more pics but Midas gets a little blurry after all that motion, I think you catch him flying more time after that, but that's another time, after watching the Blu ray I noticed Midas instantly.

i did a google search and there were zero uploaded photos of midas in the film!!! :hi5::yess::clap:goodpost:

Yeah, we saw the same film. The chest reactor on the armour you showed there is more like the size of the Heartbreaker, this is nothing but a MKVII repaint. An ugly one at that.

Wow, featured in three whole seconds huh?

Definatly worth the $250 in that case.

Tell me about it, not even three seconds it's more like if you blink you miss it. Then he gets blown up at the fireworks presentation!!!

But honestly the more i watch it, the more I get enticed with owning all 41 IM seen in the House party protocol

Back