Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

It's up for PO on SS!!!!
JK.... :(

Pika_slap.gif

This looks great next to the regular Mark VII. Pics from on sixth republic FB page

996922_4773029018672_1081955220_n.jpg
1150286_4773028978671_794500378_n.jpg
1175474_4773029178676_550759855_n.jpg
554504_4773029098674_566779720_n.jpg
1012484_4773028858668_1826523156_n.jpg

i've got the fever and the only cure is GOLD!!!!! and cowbell.

cowbell.jpg

Ok. I really don't care what anyone says about this figure just being a repaint. That looks as good in real life as it does in photoshopped promo pics....SOLD!! if we get a chance at it here in the States.:pray:

Ok..You are definitely smokin some good trees.:yess: I agree though, this figures tones of gold set it off. It would look good next to the Mark2.
It seems easier for me these days to have a collection of figures that have no red paint. We could only wish for good trees. :peace

Really want this figure now, reckon he'll look great as a centre piece to an IM display :)

paint scheme look good

a faux bronze version of Mk 7

I'd like to see a hybrid combo or the Mark 7 and this one. Gold / red combo - swap a few parts. One gold arm? One red? :)

that gif sums up my felling on HT Iron Men perfectly..
Pokemon, gotta catch them all. A futile, ultimately unrewarding, and expensive endeavour.

Think I will sell off most of my collection..

Pika_slap.gif

Can't we just...I dunno.... only buy the one's we really like? While I feel it looks good I don't think I personally need a 4th Vii in my collection regardless of colour. I am already getting two standard Vii's and the battle damage on pre-order. That's enough for me, would rather save the money for more unique armors coming like heartbreaker, IP etc.

That Midas looks wonderful, repaint or not it will look awesome as a stand alone display or amongst a group of figures. I feel the same way about the Secret Project. :rock

where we can order this BADBOY?????????

I am down for picking up this figure. I love the two tone look.

Anyone think chances are good that it might go up for PO today from Sideshow?

I can't wait to get this. And the best part about it, is if the panties fade, it'll just look like another shade of gold....:nana::wink1:

I am down for picking up this figure. I love the two tone look.

Anyone think chances are good that it might go up for PO today from Sideshow?
Won't be up for a while. There's still a fair in HK that will be selling this first and then once all the fairs are over it'll hit Sideshow.

Back