Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, how do you remove his forearm to put the weapon in, i can't seem to pry it open and i don't want to break it.

Also how do i do the poses below? I can't twist his arm straight, is stuck sideways

midas10.jpg

We really need another House Party suit...Midas is really lonely all by himself...I know dates are falling backwards all over the place but shouldn't we be seeing someone soon?

We really need another House Party suit...Midas is really lonely all by himself...I know dates are falling backwards all over the place but shouldn't we be seeing someone soon?

Red Snapper - April
XLII - July
Heartbreaker - August
Centurion - September
Igor - October
Starboost - November

Maybe its not as "limited" as we thought. On a side note I still have this sealed sitting on an end table looking at me just can't quite bring my self to opening it just yet, iono still 50/50 liking it grrah

I noticed in the last newsletter that they were encouraging collectors to jump on the waitlist for Midas. Doesn't make sense to me how anything can be converting at this late stage. Think we established earlier that they didn't have a reserve of replacement figures, there was no flexpay, and card declines should've all happened within the first 2 or 3 days of the pre-order. Hmmm.

Maybe its not as "limited" as we thought. On a side note I still have this sealed sitting on an end table looking at me just can't quite bring my self to opening it just yet, iono still 50/50 liking it grrah

we figured that out the day it went up for PO :lol

and Invictus, they probably had HT's pump out another batch as they had a certain amount of waitlists

Its an awesome piece that had a lot of hype before release, it doesn't seem like its as scarce as we thought it would be though. Sure its just a repaint but it looks damn good on the shelf next to the other armors and that's really the only reason I collect these things to begin with. Congrats to those who have converted recently!

I got on the wait list in the past month and it converted within a few days, I think they just have some left

If it was just "some left overs" they would have converted long ago... Unlike most other pieces Sideshow charged cards for these almost immediately and shipped, and its been 3-4 months since that, they obviously got more in

If it was just "some left overs" they would have converted long ago... Unlike most other pieces Sideshow charged cards for these almost immediately and shipped, and its been 3-4 months since that, they obviously got more in

That could be, but my point was that they probably didn't request more to sell to the waitlist as it seems the waitlist has no one on it. The last three people on this thread, myself included, who have recently got on the list immediately got a Midas, so one way or another they still have stock and no one is on the list to buy it.

Back