Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a shame man, Midas is one I hope ill never have to let go
Yeah, man. Even I never thought I'd have to let him go but I need the $$$ currently to treat my Bruno as well as get somethin much more limited and desirable (personally​)

If anyone is looking for one, PM me. I'll put him up in the commerce section shortly.

My waitlist just converted for this, it should ship today :yess: First ever waitlist conversion and I'm glad I don't have to pay ebay prices for it.

Great idea but I didn't save it. I jumped on the list not really expecting it to convert anyway so I must have deleted the e-mail.

That's cool. If you got on the list a few months ago, then it'll still be a while before my name ever comes up for conversion. Enjoy the figure; it really does look phenomenal in person!

why is this thread now a discussion on how to better manage ones email account for the possible occurance of a waitlist conversion simply so we can speculate on conversion rhythms and dates....?

There is no rhyme or reason to waitist conversion other than earliest to latest... pretty simple stuff :lol

its also kinda pointless cause there could be a thousand members who are on it and either arent joined here or dont post about it...

That's cool. If you got on the list a few months ago, then it'll still be a while before my name ever comes up for conversion. Enjoy the figure; it really does look phenomenal in person!

Sorry I couldn't be more specific. I will post some pics when it arrives even though its about a year too late and there are already thousands of pics on the forum :lol

why is this thread now a discussion on how to better manage ones email account for the possible occurance of a waitlist conversion simply so we can speculate on conversion rhythms and dates....?

There is no rhyme or reason to waitist conversion other than earliest to latest... pretty simple stuff :lol

its also kinda pointless cause there could be a thousand members who are on it and either arent joined here or dont post about it...

All you need to do is phone them up and ask.

Get a Gmail account. 7GB of storage for free, and you never need to delete anything important.

I have a Gmail account and my SS e-mails normally go in a separate folder in my e-mail program but I wasn't expecting anything to come of it but next time I will hang on to it just in case.

I have a Gmail account and my SS e-mails normally go in a separate folder in my e-mail program but I wasn't expecting anything to come of it but next time I will hang on to it just in case.

I archive *everything* from Sideshow. Just for future reference. I even keep those advertising emails they send every time a new product comes out.
You never know when it will be handy!

I found out the date, it was the 5th of March so not as long ago as I thought.

I archive *everything* from Sideshow. Just for future reference. I even keep those advertising emails they send every time a new product comes out.
You never know when it will be handy!

You may never know when. But I know when. When? Never. :)

Back