1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man MK41 Bones Collectible Figure (Retro Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This method of plating was introduced after the original Bones was issued,sadly.

Just waiting on a deal. :panic:

Got caught up with every armor, not letting this one go.

i-need-it-gif.gif

I'm getting that feeling like I did with Chrome Midas that Sideshow will not be getting this. I really hope that feeling is just the pickle juice I drank. :slap

I'm going to go against the grain here, and say I sort of kind of hope they don't get it.

I don't love the armor in that color scheme, and if Sideshow offered it, I'd probably buy it because I own every other armor... but if they don't, then the after market prices are enough justification to not bother adding it to the collection XD

Picked this up for a decent price. Headed to the plane should be over here shortly. If sideshow finally gets this that's cool, its now already in the clubhouse. Lesson learned from new gold Midas to acquire and worry about the price later. :lol

I was down in Tokyo in early June and was on the fence over this.
Back home now , and after seeing exhibition photos, I couldn't hold back and placed in an order (really kicking myself for not picking it up in person :mad:)

Luckily i've purchased from one of the eBay seller's and they do have a website that offered it at a lower price and I got a further discount.
My package is now with customs and looks like i'll be getting it within the next day or so, so pretty stoked about the unboxing.

In regards to the Shanghai Disney exclusive releases, I got a friend over in Shanghai to confirm that they are sold out on the Midas and Mk42 exclusives (also the Mk4 & 6).

Does anyone know if the Retro Bones piece is limited to a certain number of pcs? I can't seem to find any info on this other than that it's a Japan exhibition exclusive.

I was down in Tokyo in early June and was on the fence over this.
Back home now , and after seeing exhibition photos, I couldn't hold back and placed in an order (really kicking myself for not picking it up in person :mad:)

Luckily i've purchased from one of the eBay seller's and they do have a website that offered it at a lower price and I got a further discount.
My package is now with customs and looks like i'll be getting it within the next day or so, so pretty stoked about the unboxing.

In regards to the Shanghai Disney exclusive releases, I got a friend over in Shanghai to confirm that they are sold out on the Midas and Mk42 exclusives (also the Mk4 & 6).

Does anyone know if the Retro Bones piece is limited to a certain number of pcs? I can't seem to find any info on this other than that it's a Japan exhibition exclusive.

I finally bit on a Chrome Midas last month, got the feeling that I was running out of time to get one below $400… glad I did, now.

I finally bit on a Chrome Midas last month, got the feeling that I was running out of time to get one below $400… glad I did, now.

Same here, I snatched it up the first week they opened.
Friend picked it up locally off a re-seller and shipped it to me by EMS, ended up paying 2520 RMB, roughly $370 for it :)
Was still saving up for the original Midas when this happened so had no complaints or 2nd thoughts on this release haha

I lucked out on mine, had been watching eBay for one and ended up with a deal for an opened one.
Was concerned about it possibly having issues, but it arrived and was all good :)

Now that Shanghai Disney is sold out, I am guessing this he will continue to go up in price.

Back