1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man MK41 Bones Collectible Figure (Retro Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh I just bought normal bones off eBay.... Oh well, I prefer its colour more but can imagine many buying this version to flip

I don't anticipate this selling out at the con so I'm just gonna wait to see if SSC puts it up for sale normally afterwards. If not, nbd.

It is still available but it doesn't allow RPs, codes or flex pay... That is normal

Edit: And since I know it will be brought up, I'm aware that it being available after the con doesn't guarantee that they will allow all that, but I'm hoping they do.

So if you pick it up at Comicon there is no tax, no matter which state your residence is in? interesting.

According to the FAQ there would be CA sales tax

I WAS CHARGED CA SALES TAX. WHY?
Attendee items are assessed California sales tax because the item will be being picked up in San Diego, CA. Non-attendee orders shipping to California will be assessed sales tax as well. Please refer to your order confirmation and final invoice for details.

https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/220744767-2017-Con-Exclusives-Pick-Up-FAQ

I'm not gonna lie Comic Con exclusives suck to get but I'd be down to buy one but will be honest and sell it for an additional $90 convenience fee. Keep in mind they will charge additional 10% tax I'm sure since it's in CA.

Let me know if anyone is down. I can get up to 2.

Bones escaped New York. Awesome armor, love the box. Looks better in hand than the glamor photos. Pepes will like him.
Trying to post picks Photobucket **** the bed, finding new pic service.

mEd6fwq.jpg

YKFebWT.jpg

Those pics do the figure way more justice than the promo shots. If this was how it looked "in the movie" then I would have been tempted to get it. But I just can't justify getting a "non-official" armor:lol

Wonderful figure. I have other priorities in my collection so this isn't for me, but If I could, I would. One of the best looking IM armors done.

Back