1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man MK41 Bones Collectible Figure (Retro Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Hot Toys going to re-relase all House Party armors in classic colors now? :slap

This one looks terrible. All the detailing that made the original Bones so great seems lost in this color scheme...

Is Hot Toys going to re-relase all House Party armors in classic colors now? :slap

This one looks terrible. All the detailing that made the original Bones so great seems lost in this color scheme...

Somewhere out there, there is an Iron Man collector just collecting alternate paint schemes.... Mk3 stealth, mk7 stealth, sneaky, bones... ;)

Take that HPP collectors. Mine is different! :bunnydanc

I'm sticking to only main and house party armors, but I can't deny that this looks fantastic. I wish this gold was used for bones. I've always found bones' gold to be a little dull compared to the way it looked in the movie.

I was going to buy this figure, but then I realized this piece isn't silver on one side. It's not symmetrical.

17434886_10154350267617344_3281824292062865169_o.jpg

giphy.gif

Somewhere out there, there is an Iron Man collector just collecting alternate paint schemes.... Mk3 stealth, mk7 stealth, sneaky, bones... ;)

Take that HPP collectors. Mine is different! :bunnydanc
You talkin bout me? [emoji12]
7a722c7c450c884fdb22e28c65829975.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You talkin bout me? [emoji12]
7a722c7c450c884fdb22e28c65829975.jpg

Sweet Peanut Butter Christ, Mike. Those shelves.

PLEASE swap those out for some birch or maple that will better hold up under those spans. I'm getting nauseous looking at all that money sitting on what appears to be damp noodles XD

PLEASE swap those out for some birch or maple that will better hold up under those spans. I'm getting nauseous looking at all that money sitting on what appears to be damp noodles XD
They've been up for 2 years with no problems. All the braces are anchored to studs.

They won't collapse, but I'd still keep an eye on that sagging you have going on there.

I think maybe an extra support here and there would work.. at least the diecast figures aren't on those planks.

I'm torn on this now... I didn't want it at first because I thought it looked stupid, but every time I see it again I like it a little more and it's grown on me. I kinda hope it doesn't go up on SSC because then I'll probably order it. If it doesn't, I'm not going to seek it out... Chrome Midas is as far as i'll go for region exclusives that SSC doesn't get.

It seems probable, there isn't many they don't get. Chrome midas was never put onto Hot Toys official site, and this one is...Though I'm still shocked SSC never got chrome midas.

It seems probable, there isn't many they don't get. Chrome midas was never put onto Hot Toys official site, and this one is...Though I'm still shocked SSC never got chrome midas.
Same here. Its the only armor I don't have. And I still would love to get it

I went to the Shanghai store and they don't have the Chrome Midas anymore, the staff said they stopped production.

Really upset as I took time out from my holiday to go there and pick one up

Back