Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey this is a bit of a random request, but could someone post a photo of the back of their DP?

I finally (after over a month of delays, thanks USPS! :slap) received my replacement body, however it seems as if it's a "used" body. The lower back is all wrinkly, the black part covering the zipper on the back has a scratch on it, and one of the pouches ripped off. From what I recall my original DP had a very fresh and tight outfit on, but this replacement one I received seems kinda stretched out and worn.

If anyone could post a pic of the back of DP, it would be greatly appreciated! :clap

Hey this is a bit of a random request, but could someone post a photo of the back of their DP?

I finally (after over a month of delays, thanks USPS! :slap) received my replacement body, however it seems as if it's a "used" body. The lower back is all wrinkly, the black part covering the zipper on the back has a scratch on it, and one of the pouches ripped off. From what I recall my original DP had a very fresh and tight outfit on, but this replacement one I received seems kinda stretched out and worn.

If anyone could post a pic of the back of DP, it would be greatly appreciated! :clap

Post a pic if yours to compare to.

Check this previously posted video - shows the back at @7:40 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8galZh_ErQA&feature=youtu.be

Check this previously posted video - shows the back at @7:40 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8galZh_ErQA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for providing the link and time code! It was very helpful. :hi5:

Post a pic if yours to compare to.

Good advice...okay, so here are the photos...

This one shows off how wrinkly it is on the lower-back. I recall my original one was pretty much wrinkle free, however the ToysTV video shows that their DP has some wrinkles as well...but I perused through the board and I've seen some pretty clean back shots with no wrinkles.

wrinkley.jpg

If you look carefully on the upper part of his back where the magnet attaches there's a slight hump on the suit. I'm fairly certain that my original one had a flush back. And watching the ToysTV video that Buffinator provided you can also see the upper back is flush.

hump.jpg
screen shot.jpg

And lastly the "scratch" on the zipper part turned out to be sticky residue from tape I presume. Thankfully I took the photo and was gonna post, but when looking at the high-def photo it looked like it was removable. After a bit of careful forceful scrubbing it finally came off. In hand, it really does look like a scratch and rubbing it did nothing...glad I decided to look at the high-def pic though!

20181222_222014.jpg

The "scratch" was my biggest gripe, but now that that has been resolved, I suppose I can live with those wrinkles. Also the ripped pouch can be glued back on, but it's still gonna be annoying to deal with. But I'm still curious if anyone else has the "hump" and "wrinkly" lower back?

If you look carefully on the upper part of his back where the magnet attaches there's a slight hump on the suit. I'm fairly certain that my original one had a flush back. And watching the ToysTV video that Buffinator provided you can also see the upper back is flush.

View attachment 437326
View attachment 437327

[

I just checked mine and while there are no wrinkles/bunching near the waist, there is the "hump" (i.e., suit doesn't lie flat) right above where the magnetic kitana sheaths attach. I can press on it and it goes flush to the body, so there's nothing underneath it. I have him in a diving & shooting pose right now, so I didn't attempt to smooth it out permanently. Frankly, I probably won't, as it's unlikely that I'll ever see it again regardless of any poses I choose in the future.

I just checked mine and while there are no wrinkles/bunching near the waist, there is the "hump" (i.e., suit doesn't lie flat) right above where the magnetic kitana sheaths attach. I can press on it and it goes flush to the body, so there's nothing underneath it. I have him in a diving & shooting pose right now, so I didn't attempt to smooth it out permanently. Frankly, I probably won't, as it's unlikely that I'll ever see it again regardless of any poses I choose in the future.

Alright, thanks for checking though. Yeah, the wrinkly lower-back makes me think my replacement is a "used" body that had been excessively posed prior and then was simply passed onto me...however since it is the back I guess it's not a huge deal...I'm also very hesitant to ship anything during this time as it's almost guaranteed to take much longer than usual and I really don't wanna risk waiting a month again...

However if anyone else could let me know about the condition of their DP's lower-back and if you twisted or posed him that would be greatly appreciated!

I have found this tiny bag in the box under the replacement hand pegs. Can anyone tell me what these pieces are? I have watched a few unboxing videos but can't find it. [emoji3526]
48072b64cdac1c3dda7c08b8419ab162.jpg
9237d62fe97d6a7b258e35ea7d3bbd19.jpg

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Much appreciated good sir!

Your lower-back wrinkles look similar to mine...I suppose I can sleep easy now.

Thanks

Thanks - I guess someone already did that - let me know if u still want it :) The wrinkles in the back are normal I think btw.

Yeah, if you don't mind I would like to see your lower back as well. ;)

A larger sample size would be appreciated.

Back