Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m good with my original, HotToys looking to rape collectors with this release...ima pass

I’m good with my original, HotToys looking to rape collectors with this release...ima pass

Very poorly worded. Pretty hard to argue “rape” when it’s a choice, voluntary, and done without violence. Also, this has been demanded so not even close to the idea you trying to use.

Normally I would pass as well because I like my first version as well, but for them to improve the aesthetics of the figure means they listen to the QC issues and I’m fine with getting this version.

I see it as a example of how they keep improving the Darth Vader for example :hi5:

1226.gif

This is EXACTLY what HT need to do with a Doctor Strange release. Basically the same exact figure with a few difference accessories. The only ones complaining about that would be those planning on selling at the high rate it's going for now.

Just listed my V1 for sale. Those pics of above with the fabric looking suit is doing it for me. I like to pose my figures and Deadpool deserves dynamic poses.

I missed out on the first one and it was a serious regret. I'm glad they're giving us another shot at him. I'm surprised they didn't throw in a Wade HS but either way I'm glad to be able to pay retail for one.

The first DP release never did it for me so I skipped out without any regrets... but this one is PO’d the second it goes up for dem high heels alone! Also loving the more ‘real human’ proportions and the improved material

Yeah best of luck who want to sell V1 now..unless retail or close to it , don’t think people will bite :lecture

This one is way better proportioned and a better material, looks 10x better than the last, don't see how some people can't see the huge differences

I just noticed the new shoulder harness design

I wonder how the collar will come into play in the film

Wrists QC no more and gloves look redone..such a win :yess:

Definitely see this is the newer muscular TT body that’s currently out :clap

Last edited:
Back