Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they make Cable to go along with this re-release.

Not quite a re-release. They've made some revisions to the costume. Can't be helped if the movie outfit hasn't changed much.

It would be truly disappointing though if this is the only figure we get from the movie. I really want Cable.

32533558_10155486499447344_7941772173893435392_o.jpg

Think I might just have to get this. I enjoyed the first movie, but not quite enough to get a figure from it, but with the sequel looking so good I'm feeling a lot more tempted.

Maybe they could not get the rights to reynolds? I am sure they would have added it if they could have as the RR headsculpt would have been the biggest selling point. New material hopefully means less peeling issues.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

So what are we guessing for the price difference that they'll charge for the extra accessories compared to the first figure. $15? $20? First figure was $234.99.

I doubt it’s a likeness issue. The way the film is set up RR would almost certainly need to sign off on any licensing (meaning hot toys getting the license) and he has in the past with other products related to both DP1 and DP2 allowed likeness usage. Seems more a cost/logistical issue to me.

So what are we guessing for the price difference that they'll charge for the extra accessories compared to the first figure. $15? $20? First figure was $234.99.

Yeah, I'd guess $15-20. Might follow the Infinity War prices and be $260 unfortunately. Would really like to see $234.99 considering that we don't get a head sculpt, but thats not going to happen.

Probably will preorder since I missed out on the first one.

Material does appear to be different on this prototype. Seems more amazing Spider-Man then leather.

C825EE62-BA2B-4336-B210-3E3B1211B634.jpeg

I like the X-Men "Trainee" shirt they put with it, it's got good usage in the film. Surprised they did the high heels - even more surprised no face sculpt. Also surprised at the unicorn as that's a DP1 only prop, would have though some cocaine or Red Moped would have been made...

Back