1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were the one that said he was sold out there after I told you....he probably was only able to get a few...

No he told me he he had a number of people asking and hed put me on a wait list, but he was still waiting for confirmation from overseas. I called him the next week to follow up and he said the supplier couldnt get them for him. Oh well the figure turned out to be **** anyways

No he told me he he had a number of people asking and hed put me on a wait list, but he was still waiting for confirmation from overseas. I called him the next week to follow up and he said the supplier couldnt get them for him. Oh well the figure turned out to be **** anyways

So why are you moaning then?
Rejoice that you never had to shell out for it.

Doesnt sound like it was his fault

maybe you misunderstood that he couldn't get any extra ones as those would be from his overseas sources. His main shipments are all from Sideshow these days and that allotment was long sold out. I did get mine and just picked it up. He is certainly not getting any special treatment from Sideshow. Few years back Sideshow was not pleased and made sure he could not get shipments directly from Hong Kong anymore after members kept boasted here how they gotten hold of Hot Toys figures before even Sideshow did.

Just got mine on Friday and I think this is head and tails a much better figure than TFA, which I owned as well. I don't see the whole puffy complaint as mine looks well proportioned and very well tailored. Nothing is off center. The cream of the crop is the die cast shield. This thing is awesome.

My one nit is the face. Bit of a rat face or something of the like. They would have been better off leaving him with a closed mouth. I'll be picking up an extra civvie Steve sculpt and leather shield harness for the "shield speech" towards the end. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

For those considering canceling, you may regret it as it really is a solid figure and the best Cap to date.

Last edited:
Just got mine on Friday and I think this is head and tails a much better figure than TFA, which I owned as well. I don't see the whole puffy complaint as mined looks well proportioned and very well tailored. Nothing is off center. The cream of the crop is the die cast shield. This thing is awesome.

My one nit is the face. Bit of a rat face or something of the like. They would have been better off leaving him with a closed mouth. I'll be picking up an extra civvie Steve sculpt and leather shield harness for the "shield speech" towards the end. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

For those considering canceling, you may regret it as it really is a solid figure and the best Cap to date.

I was really hoping someone would say something like this. It does look like a well made figure and the quality of the tailoring looks top notch. Sure it has its downs but still overall a well made figure

Just got mine on Friday and I think this is head and tails a much better figure than TFA, which I owned as well. I don't see the whole puffy complaint as mined looks well proportioned and very well tailored. Nothing is off center. The cream of the crop is the die cast shield. This thing is awesome.

:exactly::goodpost::yess:

Just got mine on Friday and I think this is head and tails a much better figure than TFA, which I owned as well. I don't see the whole puffy complaint as mine looks well proportioned and very well tailored. Nothing is off center. The cream of the crop is the die cast shield. This thing is awesome.

:goodpost:

maybe you misunderstood that he couldn't get any extra ones as those would be from his overseas sources. His main shipments are all from Sideshow these days and that allotment was long sold out. I did get mine and just picked it up. He is certainly not getting any special treatment from Sideshow. Few years back Sideshow was not pleased and made sure he could not get shipments directly from Hong Kong anymore after members kept boasted here how they gotten hold of Hot Toys figures before even Sideshow did.

If you mean Toys 2, he is a direct from HT guy now...he gets things from HT as they are released, HT have him as their only CDN location right on their site. it is just he is one store and does not have to set up 14 day charging and getting thousands of shipments ready he can get things done much faster. He is also a very popular store and probably could have sold tons of GA CAP but could only get so many. He had Rose Hill Tony back in March when he was released, SS may not even carry that Tony now...

If you mean Toys 2, he is a direct from HT guy now...he gets things from HT as they are released, HT have him as their only CDN location right on their site. it is just he is one store and does not have to set up 14 day charging and getting thousands of shipments ready he can get things done much faster. He is also a very popular store and probably could have sold tons of GA CAP but could only get so many. He had Rose Hill Tony back in March when he was released, SS may not even carry that Tony now...

liar-thief.gif

Everyone ignore this comment and please keep cancelling. This figure is horrible and you shouldn't be giving your money to Hot Toys and Sideshow for it. Worst Cap EVER!

:pray: Still on the Wait List and praying for a conversion. :lol

Everyone ignore this comment and please keep cancelling. This figure is horrible and you shouldn't be giving your money to Hot Toys and Sideshow for it. Worst Cap EVER![/B][/SIZE] :lol

/agreed

One of the ugliest HTs releases to date.

I'm still stoked I was never enticed to buy this garbage figure. In fact I don't think anyone will ever buy this figure. More like rent it ....if anything. FUGLY

For anyone who received their Golden Age Cap and also have TFA Cap in their collections, could you post some photos of the TFA head on the GA suit? I'm curious to see how the old head looks on it.

Everyone ignore this comment and please keep cancelling. This figure is horrible and you shouldn't be giving your money to Hot Toys and Sideshow for it. Worst Cap EVER!

:pray: Still on the Wait List and praying for a conversion. :lol

Agree, terrible figure....please cancel. :monkey3

Back