1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the rest of you, I just received the Processing Notice email for July 18th 2014. No Thor yet which is somewhat surprising, we will probably receive the notice for him any day now.

I just noticed shipping on this item isn't a flat 10 bucks. So really the cost of the figure isn't $205 it is $215. Sneaky SSC bastards

Better than the $240 for me after $15 tax and $15 shipping

Ya my total cost including shipping is $225.80. In theory, the state wants us to remit sales taxes on internet transactions but they don't force out of state or internet companies to charge tax on the transaction itself. Who in the right mind would remit sales tax to the state when they don't even know that the transaction exists??? Its fail fail fail.. We are taxed on digital media sales whereas California is not. When I first moved here and bought digital media I was like why the **** am I being charged tax on this crap. Needless to say its the one tax I wasn't accustomed to paying being a former Cali resident

Last edited:
Well I'm keeping this for a bit. I like my avengers Cap. I'll end up swapping out the head sculpts from the Rogers 2-pack.

$250 total with packout! Suck it lame-oids who live out of state!

Jeez, I hate CA tax

I'm expecting close to. $800 on ex mk 33 , ex thor and ga cap when I factor shipping tax and packouts. Lol

Better than the $240 for me after $15 tax and $15 shipping

Yeah, I hate the tax charge too, but it makes up for it in getting my figure before bbts would start shipping, it only take 2 days which is great! So stoked for next Friday!!!

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

no he'll ship around the 18th

Sooo, if I wanted this guy to ship on time and not wait till Sep as thats how my flex is set up, I would have to pay everthing upfront I would assume.

Back