1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoowah...my online store has him in stock this morning and is shipping him out this afternoon!

...anybody on the waitlist, you are about to get 2 cancels!!!

Hoowah...my online store has him in stock this morning and is shipping him out this afternoon!

...anybody on the waitlist, you are about to get 2 cancels!!!

Which store?? And why is sideshow taking so freaking long to just send out a notice I want my figure!!!!!

Which store?? And why is sideshow taking so freaking long to just send out a notice I want my figure!!!!!

Toys2 in Canada. Other members have tried and he is long sold out though...

Sideshow is closed thru Monday. Something about a "holiday" or something like that.....

THE Holiday

'Murica day :fireworks:ccheerlea:007

Holidays? There is no such thing.
mandarin.gif

That ****er told me they werent able to get them...

guess they can get ****ed too

You were the one that said he was sold out there after I told you....he probably was only able to get a few...

I canceled mine. Already have the Avengers Cap and the Stealth two pack on PO. No need for this one since i'm not that huge of a CA nut.

What body did you use rorywan?,
Looks very good...
Thanks.
Just a regular TT I had lying around. The shoulders and torso are so stiff on the costume, you can practically put anything underneath it that's smaller than stock and it will look miles better.
I found a few clever tucks and folds in the fabric of the costume really helps and some 3m micropore tape works wonders to hold the vest down on the shoulders neck.

Thanks.
Just a regular TT I had lying around. The shoulders and torso are so stiff on the costume, you can practically put anything underneath it that's smaller than stock and it will look miles better.
I found a few clever tucks and folds in the fabric of the costume really helps and some 3m micropore tape works wonders to hold the vest down on the shoulders neck.

Good advice, I'd like to see comparison pics between the stock and the customs you guys do

Back