1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea replace one crappy head with another brilliant! :explode:

Thats a crazy emoticon haha :rotfl

and I love crazy emotes m1910.gif

For anyone who received their Golden Age Cap and also have TFA Cap in their collections, could you post some photos of the TFA head on the GA suit? I'm curious to see how the old head looks on it.

That's how it was on display at shows for weeks before it came out (hence all the talk about a re-sculpted head... apparently for the worse).

July is taking way too long to get here :gah:

52.jpg

It's so weird, because looking at my head sculpt in front of me right now, it doesn't look at all like JCVD or like it does in that picture. It reminds me of the Rescue Cap that looks weird in photos but in hand, it actually looks pretty good. Both sculpts do look like Chris Evans a bit, the TFA one looks like his smirking face when he tells Red Skull, "Nothing, I'm just a kid from Brooklyn" at the end of the film.

It's so weird, because looking at my head sculpt in front of me right now, it doesn't look at all like JCVD or like it does in that picture. It reminds me of the Rescue Cap that looks weird in photos but in hand, it actually looks pretty good. Both sculpts do look like Chris Evans a bit, the TFA one looks like his smirking face when he tells Red Skull, "Nothing, I'm just a kid from Brooklyn" at the end of the film.

that was a great scene, :lol

Yeah... To keep or cancel indeed.... Kinda want to keep and sell, but am not totally confident the demand is there

Got it too, July 18 is the date! I will keep my preorder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like the rest of you, I just received the Processing Notice email for July 18th 2014. No Thor yet which is somewhat surprising, we will probably receive the notice for him any day now.

I just noticed shipping charge on this item isn't the usual flat 10 bucks, its actually higher. So really the cost of the figure isn't $209.99 it is $215.99 plus the $10 actual shipping. Sneaky SSC bastards.

Last edited:
Back