Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know...the likeness doesn't look as good as previous versions.
Still think the first outing has the best likeness (they reused it for the 2nd to I think)

Nice looking figure - I'll be getting this one! :yess:

Great to see that she comes with the little Ant-Man accessory too, so I can have a CW Ant-Man figure for my display after all! :rock

I love it! I think my girlfriend wants this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Hmmm, looks like she's getting some kind of different effect in that blurred pic. Interesting.

attachment.php

I didn't even notice that!! :horror :panic: I'm doubley excited now!!

:love:love:love

I'm so glad she's finally going to be up for PO!! Now I just need to figure out where to get her from! :rotfl Wandaaaaaaaaaa <3333

SWaoucw.jpg

I have the AUO version PO'ed so I'm going with the one I already "have" (don't want to lose my deposit) but it's hard to pick between these two. There are parts of each one that I like better than the other.

Oh no, not another tiny Ant-Man! Not sure if I want to pick this one up too when I have the NA version on preorder, but... tiny Ant-Man! :love

Oh, and Scarlet Witch looks pretty cool too, I guess. Looks like a wired coat? That's pretty awesome.

Really like this outfit. Similar to her AOU look, it has a nice simplicity to it reminiscent of her "X-Men: Evolution" design while still evoking her traditional comic book look with the vibrant maroonish reds and the coat.

Honestly, I'd consider this as the definitive look for Wanda by far, especially since role-wise it's in Civil War that she truly feels like a fully-realized character of her own.

She's beautiful but after 2 releases , they could have tryied to update the hs.

Honestly, I'd consider this as the definitive look for Wanda...

I think a strong case can be made for this which is why I am struggling a bit to just be absolutely sure I am good with the New Avengers version I have on PO.

It's always possible they could update the sculpt, but I'm guessing they won't. It's a perfectly good likeness of Olsen. Only been used for two main figures and a limited, so that's not too bad. They'd better update it for IW, though, because it'll seem pretty lazy if they don't.

Back