Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's up on Hot Toys FB.

CW SW 01.jpg
CW SW 02.jpg
CW SW 03.jpg

Hmmm, looks like she's getting some kind of different effect in that blurred pic. Interesting.

attachment.php

This is my favorite version of her and has come the closest to invoking her comic look so far

I love how everyone is coming with a different mini Ant-man :lol

Pretty close to the comic look is right, if someone makes a custom head piece I would buy it for this :lol maybe one based off the concept art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini antman is the highest selling figure for CW. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FINALLY! She looks great! The collar and headscuplt look a little weird, but whatever. The only real issue I have so far are the reused magic effects. It does look like she comes with one knew one but that one is also werid lol

The 1/6th scale Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in Captain America: Civil War
- Head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, new makeup application, and long curly light-brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands with red translucent fingertips for power-using effects accessories
- One (1) gesturing right hand with red translucent fingertips
- Two (2) gesturing left hands with red translucent fingertips
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) red colored top
- One (1) red colored leather-like coat
- One (1) pair of black leather-like pants
- One (1) pair of black boots

Accessories:
- One (1) necklace
- Two (2) types of power effects accessories
- Captain America: Civil War themed Team Captain America figure stand with character’s nameplate and the movie logo

Bonus Accessory:
- One (1) miniature Ant-Man in running position (Approximately 2.5cm tall)

Release date: Q4, 2016 – Q1, 2017

Ill probably buy. This outfit looks the best so far. AoU was kind of homelessy and NA is kind of busy.

I'm buying. I like the ankle articulation, and it seems like you can get some nice dynamic poses out of her. Love the character, actress, and everything...

I'm conflicted as to which version of her I should buy. Headsculpt looks better on this one and hair looks like it'd be easier to style but I actually preferred her AoU outfit and darker hair colour. Decisions, decisions

Back