Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy fix! Just get the third party stealth witch and use the CW sculpt for that ;D
Acutally, that's what I thought of as well. ^^ I really dunno where to put it though ... I guess she could go with civvie Steve and Bucky although she'd probably look at bit out of place as I was planning a TWS themed display for them ...

Acutally, that's what I thought of as well. ^^ I really dunno where to put it though ... I guess she could go with civvie Steve and Bucky although she'd probably look at bit out of place as I was planning a TWS themed display for them ...

Just make a Scarlet Witch line up :D Or put her with CW Steve and Buck?

Just make a Scarlet Witch line up :D Or put her with CW Steve and Buck?
Ah, I love Wanda but no Scarlet Witch line up for me. That's why I just bought the CW head and not the entire figure. ^^ I only wanted one in my display. And with CW Steve and Buck ... hmm civvie Wanda would look kinda off next to those two. Moreover, I wanted to put them with Sam ... :gah:

Ah, I love Wanda but no Scarlet Witch line up for me. That's why I just bought the CW head and not the entire figure. ^^ I only wanted one in my display. And with CW Steve and Buck ... hmm civvie Wanda would look kinda off next to those two. Moreover, I wanted to put them with Sam ... :gah:

Here's a crazy thought, you could just get the figure and pose her alone :O Or with the AoU version :lol

Here's a crazy thought, you could just get the figure and pose her alone :O Or with the AoU version :lol
That IS a crazy thought Kiki! ^^ Ain't got enough space for that! Moreover, I prefer to display characters together - different characters that is. :) I'm not a fan of putting all the Caps on one shelf and the Buckys on another. So I guess I'll just keep the CW head until I either get the CW body or the civvies outfit one day.

That IS a crazy thought Kiki! ^^ Ain't got enough space for that! Moreover, I prefer to display characters together - different characters that is. :) I'm not a fan of putting all the Caps on one shelf and the Buckys on another. So I guess I'll just keep the CW head until I either get the CW body or the civvies outfit one day.

SO crazy :p Haha yeah fair enough. You'll figure out what to do with her! :D

I might just go and buy myself the parts for a CW Wanda ... XD I didn't wanna get her but now that I have the head ...

I thought about getting the civvies set but I kinda don't like the look of it and on top of that, the shoes are totally wrong. XD I'd have to get new ones and I dunno if that's worth the hassle.

I might just go and buy myself the parts for a CW Wanda ... XD I didn't wanna get her but now that I have the head ...

I thought about getting the civvies set but I kinda don't like the look of it and on top of that, the shoes are totally wrong. XD I'd have to get new ones and I dunno if that's worth the hassle.

Yeah I totally agree with that, I was trying to make the right shoes in blender to get a friend to print for me, but I had too many issues so I gave up :p

Yeah I totally agree with that, I was trying to make the right shoes in blender to get a friend to print for me, but I had too many issues so I gave up :p
I guess you could use the AoU boots, at least they're closer to what she's wearing in CW. I knew something was really off about that civvie outfit but I couldn't put my finger on it until today. How could ACPlay give her shoes like that? XD That's a pretty big disappointment imo.

I guess you could use the AoU boots, at least they're closer to what she's wearing in CW. I knew something was really off about that civvie outfit but I couldn't put my finger on it until today. How could ACPlay give her shoes like that? XD That's a pretty big disappointment imo.

I don't know!! They got their civvies Natasha boots right, it's bizarre they failed on Wanda's.

Oooh - you do Blender? Kudos:clap! Downloaded it, but it's "complicated" - just don't have the time, but would have been nice for shoes and stuff like WS Gerber knife...

Meanwhile, personally vaguely thinking of maybe displaying SW w. Dr. Strange - eventually. E.g., the "magic" workers of the MCU. Wanna grab Wanda and DS before HT possibly decides to cut back on the accessories.:horror

Oooh - you do Blender? Kudos:clap! Downloaded it, but it's "complicated" - just don't have the time, but would have been nice for shoes and stuff like WS Gerber knife...

Meanwhile, personally vaguely thinking of maybe displaying SW w. Dr. Strange - eventually. E.g., the "magic" workers of the MCU. Wanna grab Wanda and DS before HT possibly decides to cut back on the accessories.:horror

:lol Well I do Blender in the sense that I downloaded it and found a tutorial to follow on youtube to make the boots, so :lol I don't actually know how to use it properly

Damn ... I ordered the parted out head sculpt and was planning to use this instead of the AoU one. So when I got it today, I took some pics and now I'm royally ******ed coz I can't decide which I like better. XD

C5WERvcWcAAzBQQ.jpg

wow they look amazing, I should be getting the AOU version soon and will be doing a swap my self, I prefer the dark mascara

wow they look amazing, I should be getting the AOU version soon and will be doing a swap my self, I prefer the dark mascara
Yeah, I actually do too. I also really like the bit "messy" AoU hair so that's another reason I went back to using that head. In the end I'm really glad I decided to work on it. :)

Damn ... I ordered the parted out head sculpt and was planning to use this instead of the AoU one. So when I got it today, I took some pics and now I'm royally ******ed coz I can't decide which I like better. XD

C5WERvcWcAAzBQQ.jpg

wow those are two if the nicest pix ive seen of her. the way its shot it looks more realistic than most pix. very cool!! :)

i like the one in the left just slightly better i like the darker look :)

wow those are two if the nicest pix ive seen of her. the way its shot it looks more realistic than most pix. very cool!! :)

i like the one in the left just slightly better i like the darker look :)
Waa~~ thank you! :) She's just so beautiful though, it's hard to take a bad pic of her imo. ^^

Decided to get the full CW figure now thanks to Kiki. :lol Hopefully I can return the head.

Yes, the left one. Darker.
I totally agree now. :) I was on the fence but AoU Wanda looks just so much better with that dark make-up. ♥

Waa~~ thank you! :) She's just so beautiful though, it's hard to take a bad pic of her imo. ^^

Decided to get the full CW figure now thanks to Kiki. :lol Hopefully I can return the head.

I totally agree now. :) I was on the fence but AoU Wanda looks just so much better with that dark make-up. ♥

RDgv15S.gif

Attachments

• yourewelcome.jpg
    yourewelcome.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 272
:lol And here I was doing so fine not double dipping with characters besides Cap and WS. And there comes CW Wanda ...

My wallet is literally like:

RPU8E55fvyWCA.gif

Now I'm just waiting for the Ebay seller to either accept the return or decline it. XD

its super tough not to want to get them all, isnt it? :)

hope your return works out. getting the whole figure will be better :)

Back