Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol And here I was doing so fine not double dipping with characters besides Cap and WS. And there comes CW Wanda ...

My wallet is literally like:

RPU8E55fvyWCA.gif

Now I'm just waiting for the Ebay seller to either accept the return or decline it. XD

:lol Hopefully they do return it!

Does anybody have the 2.0 Scarlet Witch knock off head sculpt... and if so could you post a pick please.

Could someone please post a couple comparison pics of the combat 3rd party Scarlet Witch next to a HT version? I'd like to see the differences. Thanks!

Picked her up yersterday at Seattle comicon. I've been waiting for a Scarlet Witch for a while and I think this one is definitely the best thus far.
ad997d27a7bba52926f2b93670c34dd6.jpg

^ Nice pic, congrats on getting her. :rock

I don't have mine in hand yet but going on the pics I've seen, I agree - I think this figure is definitely the best version of SW so far. :)

Oooh just paid for her! Probably gonna have her by Thursday or Friday. :yess:

Edit: Got her today!! :yess: She's awesome! So glad I decided to get her after all! :)
IMG_-k9r141_zpstbe2umsy.jpg

Wow; that pic almost looks real. I know people say these figures have blank looks but you can see emotion in your pic. Could it be regret like Black Widow and Banner; Vision on one side, Wanda on the other

Amazing photo hun!! :clap:panic:
Thanks dear!! :D

Wow; that pic almost looks real. I know people say these figures have blank looks but you can see emotion in your pic. Could it be regret like Black Widow and Banner; Vision on one side, Wanda on the other
Thank you. :) I can't wait to see how the next Wanda head sculpt will look like. If they get a tad bit more emotion into her face like with the CW Black Widow, she's perfect. *_*

I can't say often enough how happy I am, that I got her. Love my girls! *_* Now bring the IW one!

C6-TgP5XEAYJAqp.jpg

Thank you. :) I can't wait to see how the next Wanda head sculpt will look like. If they get a tad bit more emotion into her face like with the CW Black Widow, she's perfect. *_*

I can't say often enough how happy I am, that I got her. Love my girls! *_* Now bring the IW one!

C6-TgP5XEAYJAqp.jpg

amazing photo!

I bought one of the flight stands that I was previously recommended on here but unfortunately Wanda is too tiny around the waist for it to grip her properly! It'll save for Spidey Homecoming though (hopefully!).

Playing around whilst trying to get her to fly properly did lead to a great pose for Wanda though...

IMG_8412.jpg

TOO ENABLING! Beautiful pics and beautiful figs:clap! I knew I wanted her, but never could decide which one - *sigh* I guess I need both Ultron and CW $$$. But hey, that's what those *great* SSC coupons are for, right?:monkey3

Back