Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing pics TrashCat :clap, I got War Machine today and had some fun

IMG_1557.JPG

So anyone have any tips on how to position the corset lower? Mine much comes higher up on her chest than I'd like.

My Scarlet Witch finally rocked up today (hooray for the delays that EU people always get...), anyhow since she showed up at about the same time as Painkiller Jane impromptu photoset!

34483196381_63c6d09470_c.jpg

34483202231_5679697ae9_c.jpg

Superhero face-off

34483202321_8319bde2ca_c.jpg

Can't decide if Wanda is unusually short, or Jane unusually tall...

34483202451_2297d2d0a2_c.jpg

Both gazing superheroically into the sunset... I think Jane's meaningful stare just edges Wanda's

34451769762_6e04fc1361_c.jpg

Again - that height difference!!

34451769822_d5003e3e29_c.jpg

Loving the effects parts - even though I'm really not sure how precisely they're supposed to slide on over her glowy hands

34483205671_8f8f1758bd_c.jpg

34227597400_7721690611_c.jpg

Comparing coats...

34451771792_49b3e1b003_c.jpg

34451771822_e87e3aa3ea_c.jpg

Terribly despite the ridiculous tailoring and multitude of fabrics Hot Toys used here... I think I prefer Jane's leather duster. Though it may have something to do with that unsightly wrinkle on Scarlet Witches' coat that I doubt will ever fully work it's way out of the fabric - obviously happened due to slightly careless packaging from the factory.

^ Great pics! :clap :clap She's a great looking figure. I just got mine today too...feels like this one was released absolutely ages ago!! The joys of buying from UK retailers! :lol

^ Great pics! :clap :clap She's a great looking figure. I just got mine today too...feels like this one was released absolutely ages ago!! The joys of buying from UK retailers! :lol

Congrats - well, I'm still waiting to pull the trigger $$$....was trying to pace myself. The pics are killing me tho....:drool

Great photo TrashCat! I recently bought Scarlet Witch, Black Panther and Iron Man MK45 at my LCS a few weeks back. I love Scarlet Witch s much! I really loved her in AoU as well but, I wanted the CW version to go with Panther and Cap plus Iron Man blends in there well too. But, I may get the AoU one eventually too even though I do not like to have duplicate characters.

Looking to try some new poses with my Scarlet Witch...anyone care to share some snaps of theirs?

Nothing terribly EXTREME w. my Wandas:horror - had a few pics in the "Shelves" section 'coz CW Wanda just came in w. Bucky last week. Right now she is just sitting out so I can stare at her. Don't like to do to much w. Wanda as I don't want *potential* costume damage. Mostly I like playing w. the fire effects and hands which I think are really well done re the effect.

wanda_bucky1.jpg

wanda_bucky1a.jpg

wanda_bucky2.jpg

I've seen some great poses using flexible stands tho. PS. these are BEAUTIFUL figs glad I got her!:love:dance

Back