Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5912b00c3509ea55cd23bed7694c6ffc.jpg

Got this on the 1st, which happened to coincide with the beginning of Scarlet Witch Month on the ol' CW calendar.

Suddenly, I've got a Wanda shrine ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5912b00c3509ea55cd23bed7694c6ffc.jpg

Got this on the 1st, which happened to coincide with the beginning of Scarlet Witch Month on the ol' CW calendar.

Suddenly, I've got a Wanda shrine ha

Same thing happened to me! Nice little coincidence.

I got my notification from Paypal to say a payment was required for Popcultcha a few days ago, and forgot I had to authorise it through them, so hopefully it will be shipped early this week, and my Charlie's Angels of Witch figures will be complete..

Waiting for mine to arrive. She has come out really really well. Looks very very nice!

Damn that outfit has come out well. Can't wait for mine to arrive. Glad I waited and waited. In fact I am holding back on black widow as well (sold all previous ones) - Will buy the best one out there after infinity wars (even if at a premium) or at least when I am happy with the sculpt and outfit combo like in this case. This one so far looks like a great figure!!!

Back