1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the helmet from CW, but the suit's material just gives it a bland look. I have the first one, but the new one is tempting. Can always convince myself that I could have a Hank Pym version and a Scott Lang version.

I like the bright red of this and the original suit much better than the maroon of the CW suit. Wasn’t a fan of the CW helmet either but the blend of the two, old and CW, does look pretty good. I always wanted the first version but this one is tempting.

I really hope they give us a newer, more accurate Paul Rudd head sculpt, instead of that trash Affleck one we got with CW...

The red on this suit really pops, also like the new helmet look. I do agree about the trapezoid stands are nicer looking that those octagon ones.

The modern CW suit mixed back to the original colors is a winner, and the ant face on the chest is perfect now. Hopefully some improved possibility and it'll be a must get

Hot%u00252BToys%u00252BAntman%u00252B01.JPG
Hot%u00252BToys%u00252BAntman%u00252B17.JPG
Hot%u00252BToys%u00252BAntman%u00252B26.JPG
Hot%u00252BToys%u00252BAntman%u00252B31.JPG

:clap

Yup this just looks way too cool not to get. And the fact it can also double as an Avengers 4 Ant-Man makes it even better. In fact that might be more of a motivating factor for me than the sequel coming out Friday.

Po'd at BBTS for now. 4th Qtr 2019 gives me plenty of time to decide. No NRD FTW.

Back