1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a rear shot of the head....

36396301_10155588054197344_3250826902000107520_n.jpg

...how does this compare to the back of the CW sculpt? (just wondering if they're re-using the 'Affleck' head)

This might be the definitive version of Ant-Man and is seemingly the suit he wears in A4.

This is a rear shot of the head....

View attachment 415553

...how does this compare to the back of the CW sculpt? (just wondering if they're re-using the 'Affleck' head)

They might be using it as a placeholder but the description says it’s “newly developed” and not “newly painted” so it should be a new sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't too intrigued with the first movie and CW suit designs, but this one looks good.

Also, shouldn't this figure be labeled as 'life size'? LOL :rotfl

Yellow Jacket was one of my favorite mcu looks so far. Character wasn’t great and didn’t do much, but the look was amazing, for me.

I like this design best. I was a little disappointed the original sold out back in the day as didn't expect it to. I hadn't even seen the movie at the time so wasn't an ant man fan. I get to have this version now though which i like better anyway.

I missed out on the first, didn't care for the Civil War look but will get this one without missing a beat.

I thought all hot toys heads are cut off under the ears - all the ones I've owned are. But the pic above and of the wasp show a full sculpt that continues down the neck, is that because these are proto pics?

I still love the CW version, I know it's less 'ant like' but it's a fantastic film and reminds me of the airport scene

Neat seeing the three together. You really can tell how the first two influenced and blended to make the third. Excited to see this go up.

Back