1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, kinda nervous at the idea of a smiling sculpt, since HT doesn't always have a great track record with that, but looks promising so far...

Yep, I have that feeling. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

But I don't have this guy on order, decided on the OG version. Like that look the most for my representation of Antman. Plus I still really dig the sculpt in helmet look.

I just need the Wasp head sculpt on a phicen body in a white tee to finally get my Lost Kate Austen

Does anyone know for sure if this is the exact same suit he had in endgame? I'm thinking about pre-ordering him after seeing the movie but one never knows for sure. I'm also thinking that HT might release an endgame version, calling it "movie promo edition" that comes without a headsculpt and less accessories (like they did with FFH spidey) and I'm not sure that I want to risk waiting for that.

Does anyone know for sure if this is the exact same suit he had in endgame? I'm thinking about pre-ordering him after seeing the movie but one never knows for sure. I'm also thinking that HT might release an endgame version, calling it "movie promo edition" that comes without a headsculpt and less accessories (like they did with FFH spidey) and I'm not sure that I want to risk waiting for that.

Yes it is

Thanks for the confirmation guys, much appreciated. I definitely need an ant man in my collection and I don't think I could go wrong with this one.

Thanks for the confirmation guys, much appreciated. I definitely need an ant man in my collection and I don't think I could go wrong with this one.

I made the same commitment last week and pre-ordered this and the Wasp! and I'd say Ant-Man probably makes the most sense along with Tony in the Team Suit but not sure it gets done...unless HT does the entire team, in which case lord help my wallet!

I ordered this one a few days ago. I have passed on the first 2 Antman(first one because I didn't love the helmeted sculpt with the face because I prefer a FULL headsculpt and the second because I didn't like the costume and the full sculpt looked like Ben Affleck) but I won't pass on this one which, as many have said, kind of doubles as an Endgame Ant-man as well.

I made the same commitment last week and pre-ordered this and the Wasp! and I'd say Ant-Man probably makes the most sense along with Tony in the Team Suit but not sure it gets done...unless HT does the entire team, in which case lord help my wallet!

Honestly I'm still hesitant because I'd like to have him with the endgame stand. Having him by himself on the "ant man and the wasp" stand without wasp around wouldn't feel right, you know..

I'm leaning towards getting this one at some point, as my Ant Man figure. I still don't have one, and I would like one.

I am also waiting for the final product photos before placing my order even though I'm quite sold on it already but you never know.

The big debate for me is wasp. It would be nice to have them both side by side on the shelf but I'm not sure if I want her for the figure and character in itself or just as an "accessory" for ant-man.

Still no final product pics, but here's Rudd with his 1/6 at NYCC...

FB_IMG_1570599802326.jpg

FB_IMG_1570599807784.jpg

Back