Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i'm gonna have a drink
IMG_0250.jpg

LOL!! thats awsome dude !

WOW! I was already going to get this figure but the pics definitely seal the deal. I wanted to go through ABC Express and get them sooner but looks like that boat has sailed. I'll be watching eBay and Toys2 feverishly over the next day or so.

WOW! I was already going to get this figure but the pics definitely seal the deal. I wanted to go through ABC Express and get them sooner but looks like that boat has sailed. I'll be watching eBay and Toys2 feverishly over the next day or so.

why not wait on the inevitable sideshow preorder?

I was hoping Karma knew something we didn't......as usually is the case. I wouldn't have gone the SSC route with these anyway because they always get their HT stuff amazingly later than everyone else.

Joker looks great. Its too bad the jacket is the wrong color and that he doesn't have any ungloved hands or his machine gun, or an alternate head. Fairly light on accessories too. If he is the same price as Batman, we are getting ripped off.

But he is sweet nonetheless. I would have liked a shot of his socks though.

those are my auctions!! and when you figure in the price that I am charging plus domestic shipping I set it up to be cheaper than the HK Auctions. Plus if any freaks buy from our auction we will not require any payment until we are ready to ship.
Best
Joe

cool i just saved you under my favorite sellers. if i get the money for an extra batman i'll be looking you up.

My only nitpicks are the socks are tremendously off and the tie is too light, the hair is too bright and the head appears a little large. Still a def buy though.

Oh, and does anyone think that the sculpt is not quite there because it says 'authentic likeness of the Joker', not 'authentic likeness of Heath Ledger'.

Perhaps they only had the rights to the character?

Didn't spend a lot of time on this, and it ain't paint, but it does show that the Ledger look is there when the colors are shifted to better shades and some more sharp emphasis is put in. Their proto paint doesn't quite bring him out, it's too reserved. But he's under there. I'm gettin' one for sure!

JokerRepaintidea1A.jpg

Just get one of DarkArtist81's ^^^^ing amazing TDK Joker heads and slap that bad boy on there and this will be a 11/10 figure!

My only nitpicks are the socks are tremendously off and the tie is too light, the hair is too bright and the head appears a little large. Still a def buy though.

Oh, and does anyone think that the sculpt is not quite there because it says 'authentic likeness of the Joker', not 'authentic likeness of Heath Ledger'.

Perhaps they only had the rights to the character?

Thanks Les, now he looks even greater to me.:D

Always thought so re: paint apps. HS is amazing.

Didn't spend a lot of time on this, and it ain't paint, but it does show that the Ledger look is there when the colors are shifted to better shades and some more sharp emphasis is put in. Their proto paint doesn't quite bring him out, it's too reserved. But he's under there. I'm gettin' one for sure!

JokerRepaintidea1A.jpg

perfect! and you will be painting mine. :)

btw, is there a reason why the 2nd button on his green vest is missing? is that a mistake, or screen accurate? (i haven't seen any of the trailers - waiting till the movie comes out)

perfect! and you will be painting mine. :)

btw, is there a reason why the 2nd button on his green vest is missing? is that a mistake, or screen accurate? (i haven't seen any of the trailers - waiting till the movie comes out)

With pleasure sir! :bow
And the missing button is damn near a trademark now! Totally screen accurate! They did get that right. Good for HT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back