Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my tracking number to work. Supposedly it was mailed like wed. If anyone can get this to work somewhere let me know PM style.

CP 783 31 0355 Hk

I want my tracking number to work. Supposedly it was mailed like wed. If anyone can get this to work somewhere let me know PM style.

CP 783 31 0355 Hk

The tracking feature on the USPS site seems to be down. I have somethings I was tracking and I am unable to today.

^yeah just check usps in a few days. dont worry your tracking number will work, mine didn't show up for a few days and then boom there it was on the usps site. doesnt seem like a usps number but it will work if youre in the states. their tracking website is all screwy, you can also try hkpost (it will track ems packages)

My point is if it was mailed on Wed. i think it would be working by now.(on the HK site)

I would think.

Whenever my HT Joker gets here (sometime next week I hope? i got mine from Joe) I'm just going to dry brush the eyes with some black and be done with it, I think the lips are fine as is (meaning...I just don't want to ^^^^ it up hah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back