Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm contemplating picking this up....I just have a feeling by seeing the previews that I'm going to want this figure after I see the film.

You could either get it now for retail or pay probably double once its sold out. At least I see it this way, if you have a change of heart after getting it, you will have no problems moving it.

RELEASE DATE: at least after the end of JUNE -2008 (This is the official release date of HOT TOYS. Item may has chance to delay due to their professionalism to guarantee the quality.

the email I just got today from Hot Toys (I have a direct account with them) says orders are due June 5th and the figures are due to ship in July. They are pretty good with release dates as I know my James Dean figures have already shipped

Joe

Batman rocks,but Joker doesnt impress me at all,its a Joker alright,but no Ledger in that sculpt.

Agree Ledger isn't completely there, but the attention to detail on everything else is friggin amazing!!

BONERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just saw this thread and i've been looking at the Batman thread. I've got two of them on order from ABC.
~~i just need to buy an RPG and knife set to complete him.

the email I just got today from Hot Toys (I have a direct account with them) says orders are due June 5th and the figures are due to ship in July. They are pretty good with release dates as I know my James Dean figures have already shipped

Joe

man thats sweet, i was expecting oct/nov.. I ordered 2x batman and 1x joker from abc express

sold out at abc , I missed em ... shizzle.
Ordered joker from studio sunny and I'm still on the fence about batman..

so what do we know about this "for sale in Hong Kong and Japan only"?

does that mean that we will be getting DIFFERENT versions domestically????

It would seem the chances are about a million to 1. I guess SSC has no DC license so unless something's changed recently, they will not be available through Sideshow.

ohhhhh no !!! I forgot about that !! dam !!
that figure looks so bad ass.

what other site besides SIDESHOW you recomend to get him sean?

ohhhhh no !!! I forgot about that !! dam !!
that figure looks so bad ass.

what other site besides SIDESHOW you recomend to get him sean?

At the moment, the only site I've seen get HT Batman stuff that I've done business with and can recommend is https://www.toys2.net/home.php, great service, competitive pricing, shipping is high which balances them with others who have high product prices. Another good dealer who doesn't have any HT Bats stuff available yet is www.bigbadtoystore.com, keep your eyes on them, but they don't have the bust yets, so who knows when/if they'll carry it.

so what do we know about this "for sale in Hong Kong and Japan only"?

does that mean that we will be getting DIFFERENT versions domestically????

I think it just means that retailers in the U.S. and outside of Hong Kong Japan will have to order these and put them for sale but there will be no distribution partner like Sideshow who supplies other shops like Alter Ego and such, they'll have to go direct to HT to get supplies so less people than normal may carry these outside of HK/Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back