Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
127_10968_7c48b531d25702b.jpg

Interesting design, wonder why the change.

So collectors can save some space and buy more of their stuff to fill that extra room. :lol
Or maybe they are doing their part to save the rain forests.

Yes it does help when addicted. But, I think I'm passed addicted. I eat, sleep and breathe them. If I had the money I'd buy all of the Hot Toys stuff.

I like the new packaging. That will definitely save on space constrictions. I always love the look of the amazing HT boxes, but really big. This will probably save on shipping costs as well.

I'm wondering if the packaging will extend to their other Movie Masterpiece lines. I definitely love it better than the old.

Yeah, but the case will still cost the same amount that the figures would cost. It wouldn't decrease the price on the figs.

Yes it will. If you could fit 6 figs in a previous case that is one shipping price. Now a slight larger case with 10 figs will cost a little more but still much less that 2 of the old cases. The new packaging will probably weight less too. It isn't going to decrease our cost but who would have thought that anyway.

I'm wondering if the packaging will extend to their other Movie Masterpiece lines. I definitely love it better than the old.

Hard to say, I've always felt the ones like POTC, Rambo, Rocky, etc. were reasonable size, only the Aliens and Predator stuff has been oversized. I would say if it's going to, TDK will be the first line to use it.

Back