Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone order theirs from abc-express? Cos i'm still waiting...Getting worried

I did, and I got a message about a week ago to let me know it should be arriving soon. I figure it'll be on its way sometime next week, hopefully. In any case it shouldn't be much longer... hang in there!

Odd, because according to my confirmation e-mail I ordered mine one May 6th, but haven't gotten a notice saying mine has shipped yet.

Wait a minute, you're right and that JUST reminded me of something.

I did order earlier, May 3rd. Just checked my first confirmation mails.

BUT my credit card number was stolen, so I contacted Eric and told him I wanted to use another credit card to place my order. He cancelled my order and told me to replace it with my other credit card. I did so.

Maybe my name was still at the top of the list.

I've emailed abc-express a few times...no response. Customer service anyone?!

It's okay Wanderer, they are a small operation, as mentioned earlier, they will be getting them soon, so don't worry.

I have sent emails and their replies aren't exactly the best. There's that language barrier to contend with, but they have never let me down entirely. If you do end up with a problem, they'll see it right. I figure I don't get all my questions answered because I ask too many questions. So now I don't worry, and let things roll along, rather than tie up their time with emails, that for the most part, are nervous anticipation driven.

I had 2 exclusive's ordered from sideshow, but cancelled both orders, i really only wanted them for the chestburster, i won a chestburster on ebay at a fair price, so i cancelled my orders. i'm more into sideshow diorama's now, anyway.

actually i took a stroll to toys2 today and they didn't have anymore regular wolfs. I picked up a cleaner anyways.... but to be honest I really want the whip and the other canon....

actually i took a stroll to toys2 today and they didn't have anymore regular wolfs. I picked up a cleaner anyways.... but to be honest I really want the whip and the other canon....

They still have one in stock on their website...it's $199.99 though. Maybe it's a fluke w/ their site.

Lately original wolf preds have been going for around $150 or so on ebay. Not too bad, and sure to be much higher in a few mos.

toys2's website is not updated frequently... they have a lot of stuff they sell at their store thats not even listed on the site. btw... does anyone here own a regular and cleaner version? I want to see the color differences. The cleaner is obviously the better buy though.... those mandibles really kick ass.

toys2's website is not updated frequently... they have a lot of stuff they sell at their store thats not even listed on the site. btw... does anyone here own a regular and cleaner version? I want to see the color differences. The cleaner is obviously the better buy though.... those mandibles really kick ass.
Is there supposed to be a color difference between the 2 Wolfs?

i saw a loose armor set on ebay for the regular wolf and it looks like it has a yellow tint.... i just want to see a pic of the two next to each other to confirm if there are any...

Back