Hot Toys - MMS 66 -AVP-R - Predator (Cleaner Kit version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to shake the predator addiction.
I just sold all the avp ones and went cold turkey ! :lol
It saved me alot of cash !.

Did you really sell the all?
Wow, good job Hicks, you went cold turkey. Speaking of turkey, I'd like a turkey sandwich:lol

yeah , I decided to keep chopper who I will hopefully easily convert to a scar ( with your help of course with that mask ! ;) ) and also keep the predator 2 , wolf and hopefully in a day or so my predator 2 elder will be here.
I have a feeling its got lost though. :monkey2
Luckily its insured.

I like the new packaging. That will definitely save on space constrictions. I always love the look of the amazing HT boxes, but really big. This will probably save on shipping costs as well.

That might be the case in the US. I really hope you are right. I'm in Europe and whether SSC sends me one of their 12inshers, or one of those significantly bigger HT boxes, I always have to pay $42.

I love that these new HT boxes will save some space though, 'cause I'm running out of it!

Im gonna have to sacrifice something soon :lol with my metal gear solid figures and snake eyes just being ordered :lol

Im gonna have to sacrifice something soon :lol with my metal gear solid figures and snake eyes just being ordered :lol
I feel the same way, i have many things on pre-order. This year has been a expensive thus far... Man, when P1 hits, i'm going broke :D

Bringing this thread back from the dead for one reason:

My Cleaner Kit Wolf has shipped from Toys2!!!! :rock

Got my notice today!!!

(My new Truetypes shipped too as well)

Oh man I feel like I should really order a second one with all the hype that's going on around this one. The box itself looks so awesome.

Looking at one on their site it says it's not due for release till the end of June. Best thing to do is shoot them an email.

Huh...that means they should be shipping from SSC with the exclusive Chestburster in about two to three weeks if tradition holds true.

Back