1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not sure if I should order or not.

I do have a nagging feeling that she will be limited and sell out rather quickly, then off to the island of crazy priced toys.

My Wasp is finally coming in! Ships Dec. 2nd, same day as Nebula. Looks like I?ll have my first double delivery.

D@mn right it's a good day. McRib is back!

rPVN4Mp.jpg

Two week heads up from Alter Ego.

C'mon BBTS...

Got my invoice for this today from AE. Shipping expected on 12/10.

I ended up cancelling Nebula the other day, which was a figure I had been really excited to get, and which I'd been able to use a coupon on. Money if starting to get very tight, and I have to start making cuts wherever possible. Years past, this would have been an easy enough follow through. Not anymore.

Think I'll be paying for Wasp though. Of the two, I was a little more excited for Nebula- but watching the unboxing vids, I cooled pretty damn fast. Limited articulation due to the costumes makes these little more than museum pose statues. And if that's the case, Wasp at least has a little more display flexibility with the head and wing switch outs.
That's my thinking, anyway.

I may regret this choice. Nebula is a nice looking figure, and I love the colors she would have added to a group display, but the next year may end up being painfully lean and it would be best to start getting in the habit of making sacrifices now.

Two week heads up from Alter Ego.

Still not sure if I should cancel this or not.

Wasp: BBTS
Nebula: Pop Culture Zone
Gamora & Mando: Alter Ego

I’m really hedging my bets this quarter.

Hey for you folks who order pretty regularly from Alter Ego, do you always get the "1250 points" every birthday? Or is there some rule where you have to spend the points earned from your prior birthday before you receive points for your upcoming birthday?

Hey for you folks who order pretty regularly from Alter Ego, do you always get the "1250 points" every birthday? Or is there some rule where you have to spend the points earned from your prior birthday before you receive points for your upcoming birthday?

I've gotten them every B-day. There's no fine print about spending the prior B-day points first that I'm aware of but then I usually use them pretty quickly, what with their free shipping and no sales tax.

I've gotten them every B-day. There's no fine print about spending the prior B-day points first that I'm aware of but then I usually use them pretty quickly, what with their free shipping and no sales tax.

Awesome, thanks for the info Buff. Forgot about my account with them and signed in before and realized I accrued a decent amount of points so I guess I'm due for a purchase from them soon! :yess:

PS sorry for missing your PM! :thud:

Excellent question, gmoney. I was thinking the same thing but could not find anything on their website saying that the points would expire. My BD is coming up soon so I was hoping to combine the points as well. In previous years, I've been like The Buffinator and spent them almost immediately. Last year's is the only time that they have remained unused yet.

EDIT: I just sent an email to AE asking about the B-Day points. Will share their reply here.

Last edited:
Back