1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

I thought for sure we'd get a swap out hair piece with a blown-back look and some blue motion effects like Scarlet Witch. Any running pose will look kind of odd with static hair, IMO.

HT can suck it with what will be a ******** price for sure. The likeness is close but ultimately not enough to drop 200 plus.

Pretty great looking figure...rather plain with the accessories but I expected that. I think Scarlett Witch is a must if you're gonna buy this guy, they'd look good posed together.

Most people destroy these effects. Look at all the talk about those iron man things and the scarlet witch ones..not exactly popular. Lol

Not sure what they could have done to make it look good.

I'm not sure they could either, but I think it's the only way I would want him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people destroy these effects. Look at all the talk about those iron man things and the scarlet witch ones..not exactly popular. Lol

Not sure what they could have done to make it look good.

guess I'm in the minority then because I really like them for both figures

I'm not sure they could either, but I think it's the only way I would want him.

It wouldn't look good. It's probably why they didn't bother doing it. It would have looked like lightning coming off of him and then you would have people complaining about that.

If anything I would have liked to have seen a second sculpt with him giving a cocky smirk.

It wouldn't look good. It's probably why they didn't bother doing it. It would have looked like lightning coming off of him and then you would have people complaining about that.

If anything I would have liked to have seen a second sculpt with him giving a cocky smirk.

Quite possibly, but I think I might have bought him if he had lightning effects or whatever. I just don't like buying figures that don't look "super", that's why I passed on Coulson.

Awesome! It's great to finally see Quicksilver's official announcement! The pictures look really good! :yess:

On a different note, all this talk of $160 and $180 figures makes me really jealous. :lol I just started collecting four months ago, so prices that low are complete fantasy for me. Must have been a really great time to be a collector. :lol

:exactly: Personally I really like it!! Hopefully this will be the last figure I buy from the AoU line :rock

Was hoping he'd come with the jacket from earlier on in the film. Going to be another $300 + figure where I live and it certainly isn't worth it as it stands. I'll either pick this up sometime down the line or skip him altogether. I gather HT would have had to pay licensing rights to get the same design with the clothes, so that's extra money they've had to fork out to make this figure.

I think it looks good, thought the shirt should fit tighter like the one on the Wolverine DOFP figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Updated the first post! Do we know the mms number yet? I couldn't find the official stats either.

I was hoping he would come with some speed effects and I agree he needs a tighter shirt and bigger upper body.

I have never used photoshop so I cant do it but they could've given him power effect accessories that stemmed off his wrists and feet so that it appeared as if his blue trail was in effect while running, Ironman is getting power effects and it would be nice to keep adding them to figures low on items

like this pretty much

avengers-age-of-ultron-ew-cover-middle-937.527.jpg

Updated the first post! Do we know the mms number yet? I couldn't find the official stats either.

I was hoping he would come with some speed effects and I agree he needs a tighter shirt and bigger upper body.

MMS 302

Ordered! Kinda wanted more accessories but I don't honestly think I would display him with any "speed trails" even if they were supplied.

Back