1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver figure discussion

The head sculpt is AMAZING. I swear, the way people expect perfect shrunken replicas sometimes....

I really like it, glad it was finally shown, I had doubts. Easy PO.

So far its not blowing my skirt up gentlemen.

So far its not blowing my skirt up gentlemen.

b7ed9c3bgw1ettbjjcghtj20gr0qogrv.jpg

:monkey3

I am so glad we are getting him! I can't wait to have him to complete my AoE Avengers set :D. Wish they could do a Kick Ass figure with this head sculpt. They would do an amazing Hit Girl head sculpt of Chloe Moretz I bet. Oh well guess that's just wishful thinking. Really love his head sculpt though it is amazing.

The figure is definitely growing on me but man, either they need to get a better fit on the shirt or bulk the dude up.

I have such mixed feelings about this figure. The likeness is fantastic. Good looking figure, no doubt about it. But...

These movies will keep going and the team will expand (and reduce) many more times over. Assuming this was Quicksilver's one movie, will he even be relevant after Civil War -- and especially Infinity Wars -- when the Avengers team is really shuffled around.

And say he ISN'T really dead like some people believe. If he DOES find his way back, he will no doubt get a uniform upgrade just like Scarlet Witch is confirmed to be getting (and just like Falcon, and Ant-Man), so this still wouldn't be a definitive version of the character.

Quicksilver was a boring looking (appearance only, not his actual character), which in turn makes this figure boring looking too. It is a nice looking figure, but boring nonetheless. Probably gonna skip this one.

On the bright side, this is one character who you're likely never going to have to buy another figure again. The likelihood of him coming back seems slim. And, to me, I still want him to display with the Scarlet Witch. Personally it doesn't matter what happened to him, I liked him in the movie and want a version to keep at home. :)

Can't wait to pre-order this so I can be done with Hot Toys for a long time at least until Black Panther and Captain Marvel come out

Back