1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 302 - Avengers: AoU - Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the outfit is a bit loose i think, not as tight as in the movie.
also cannot pose a running pose due to its limited articulation. pass!

quick 1.jpg
quick 2.jpg

How exactly can you tell you can't do a running pose from a static photo of the prototype? You can do a running pose with almost every figure hot toys has made. I see no reason to expect this won't.

the outfit is a bit loose i think, not as tight as in the movie.
also cannot pose a running pose due to its limited articulation. pass!

View attachment 202202
View attachment 202203

What the **** are you talking about? I'm sure you can totally achieve a running pose with this. And you'd think a more loose shirt would give it more articulation that a tighter one.

Pre-ordered him now since there is no fee attached, think only quicksilver and Ultron I will only get from the AOU lineup, since the rest will be released by HT's in future like civil war, and infinity wars. So no rush to get them yet

Only Ultron Sentry left! :yess:

Time to move on from AOU! 17 figures in 1/6, YES 17!!!!! That's crazy! Not to mention the 1/4 and little figures

Hopefully HT is finished with AOU! :pray:

Hmm I think I pass. I was planning a giant battle display and I was waiting for a scarlet witch in an avengers costume. Now I think I'll just skip both. Already skipped vision

And ultimate Ultron, the lineup cannot be left yet until we get a UU

I don't think so. Once people get their hands on Ultron Prime, Mark 1 and Sentry, fans will have enough Ultron representation.

I don't think so. Once people get their hands on Ultron Prime, Mark 1 and Sentry, fans will have enough Ultron representation.

I disagree. I'd rather have Ultimate Ultron than Prime... Speaking for other people in this hobby is pointless, because you're almost always wrong.

How many iron man's have come out? yet people keep buying. I think a ultimate ultron would easily sell well, and an upgrade over ultron prime. If people are sick of it, why will there be future capain america's and so, and so on. We will have 3 different forms of Ultron, and unless he makes his return in infinity wars, doubt anyone is sick of Ultron. Ultron's first form, will that be more popular than Ultron prime? unlikely since its not Ultron's true form. I think releasing Ultron's first form at the start of the film is more risky, than if ultimate ultron was released

Just like how people have enough Iron Man representation? :lol

Ultimate Ultron will happen. I can't see them skipping out on that figure and not cashing in on people who will buy both Prime and Ultimate. Whether they announce him later rather than sooner remains to be seen but I'm positive we'll see him eventually.

Will probably come with BD parts to recreate the end battle scene.

tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o4_500.gif
tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o1_500.gif

tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o2_500.gif
tumblr_nrz46ajAfw1qzco77o3_500.gif

Back